Chapter 41: Ceremony

The car stopped and the driver got out of the car and opened the car door for Y/N. Y/N exited the car and held the arm of the driver that the driver offered. While Jungkook exited from the other side of the car and approached Y/N.

He bowed and offered his hand out to Y/N. Y/N then placed gave him her hand which he then kissed. Her whole face turned red in a matter of seconds and Jungkook couldn't hide his bunny smile, which made the female reporters squeal.

Then he placed her hand on his arm and walked her through the red carpet. He smiled and waved at the cameras which made even the male reporters fall for him!!!!

Once they entered, they stayed together greeting the other guests. A small kid ran in their direction and hugged Y/N's leg while they were having a conversion with Jungkook's parents.

"Noona!!!" the child said clinging onto Y/N's leg.

"Jun Ki-ah!!!" Y/N said letting go of Jungkook's arm and picking up the child. Then she hugged him. Jungkook smiled at how adorable the two looked together.

Then Jun Ki noticed people staring so he turned to his head slightly in the direction of the stares.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" he said tilting his head to the ground slightly and lifting it back up. Jungkook ruffled his hair and gave his bunny smile as Jun Ki crunched his face.

"Yall look so good together" Mrs Jeon said.

"Thank you" Y/N said while Jungkook couldn't wipe away his smile.

~y/n pov~

"Yall look good together" Mrs Jeon commented.

Erm.... what thats so random oh wells...

"Thank you" I said forcing a smile.

"Noona!!!" Chubbs said pointing in the direction of the catered food.

I excused myself from Jungkook and his parents and made her way to the catered food. Uncle Jake joined us.

"Sorry about that. He kept wiggling" Uncle said and Chubbs started wiggling again. I let him down and he ran away. I immediately followed him because he was an elf in the realm of giants.

"Hyung" he said clinging onto Yoongi's leg. Yoongi picked him up "Why are you running around you little nugget?" he asked Chubbs.

"Sorry about that" I said to Yoongi.

"Come on Jun Ki-ah let's get you something to eat" I said trying to take him away from Yoongi.

"Ahnae" he said whinning.

"Lisa, I'll join you later" Yoongi said to Lisa. Lisa nodded.

"Sorry Lisa" I said and she smiled with a its fine face. Then I followed Yoongi to the catered food.

"So have you seen Prince Charming yet?" Yoongi asked.

"Huh?" I said not understanding who he meant.

"You know who I mean, everyone knows that yall are seeing each other" Yoongi said.

"Oh him, no I haven't seen him around" I said.

"Have you noticed any difference in him recently?" I asked Yoongi as he allowed Chubbs to grab food.

"His face has been glowing ever seen yall have been seeing each other" he said helping Chubbs.

"That's enough" I said to Chubbs hitting his hands.

"That's not what I mean. He looks super tired and I wanna help him. But I feel like I am adding to his workload" I said sounding frustrated.