Chapter 29: Companion

The rest of the week Y/N spent time by herself. She couldn't go to school because her father told her to skip school for a week to let the news die down.

Veronica was transferred to an overseas school and Parks continued to invite Y/N for their events. But Y/N kindly said she couldn't make it. She felt bad for Mrs Park and didn't want to make things worse.

Jimin visited. Suga visited. Jin brought some food over once in a while. Y/N didn't hear back from Mr Admirer. Jungkook kept disturbing Y/N.

Y/N did her research on the company. She did a thorough research about the company. The Chairman has a son also from their school. The food the president likes to eat. What he does during his free time. What he likes.

~y/n pov~

Soon it was Saturday. Jin picked Uncle and me at the house and we headed to the orphanage. I know that Uncle likes children cause he told me that joined the job because he loves kids.

Jin didn't mind Uncle tagging along.

Anyways, Uncle has been watching tv for days. I asked him to go out and maybe hook up buy no... so this was the only solution.

He is so lonely all the time and I feel bad.

Once we reached the orphanage I left Uncle in Jin's hands and made my way to the nursery. I misses Jun Ki a lot cause the last time I came he got adopted.

When I entered the nursery, I was surprised to find Jun Ki rolling around and entertaining himself. He is so adorable.

I carried him out and walked him around the orphanage. I couldn't but giggle at his cute expressions from time to time.

I eventually joined Uncle and Jin. Uncle was helping some kids with their homework. Jin was sitting down enjoying the smiles on everyone's face so Jun Ki and I joined him.

"Say hello to chubbs!!!" I said to Jin.

"Hello chubbs" he said pinching Jun Ki's cheeks.

Oh my my my how can...!!!!(fangirlmoment!!!)

"I thought Jun Ki just got adopted, why is he here?" he asked.

"I don't know but I missed him so much" I said and blew onto his cheeks to receive chuckles from him. Jin face from upset turned into his handsome smile.

~jin pov~

How can someone be so cute!!!!

Jun Ki too but more to Y/N. She usually doesn't smile this much.

After a while of playing with Jun Ki and Y/N I made my way to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Y/N came running and joined me empty handed.

"Where's Jun Ki?" I asked.

"Oh chubbs, he is with Uncle but you have me" Y/N said doing a flower with her face.

Ahhhhh my hear-tuuuu😍

I sighed trying to recollect myself and continued walking. In response, Y/N pushed me to the side jokingly. I shifted slightly.

"Hopefully you can help" I said sacartically.

Once lunch was ready, we joined Uncle Jake and Jun Ki. They seemed to be getting along so well.

~y/n pov~

Jun Ki and Uncle look so alike. Also Uncle looks really happy. Maybe we should adopt Jun Ki. But I am scared that Jun Ki might feel neglected if he is alone too. Here he has people around.