Chapter 36: Fake Love

~jimin pov~

"Great now I am alone with you" I said looking at Jun Ki.

"Oh ya, I should let the girls know that you are safe" I said to myself as I took out my phone and messaged Lisa.

Jimin: Jun Ki is safe with me. The rest went to get Y/N. Don't worry everything is under control. Wait for us, we'll be back soon.

Lisa: Alright. Btw they know already. They asked you to let the police know yur location. They have been informed already so they are waiting for yur call. Take care!!!

Jimin: Alrights!!!

Then I called the police and let them know our location.

~y/n pov~

"I-I don't feel safe leaving Jun Ki with them" I said internally slapping myself for stuttering. Instead of replying Min Hyun walked towards me and tucked my hair behind my eyes and lift my right hand and rubbed it gently with his hands. I looked away.

"Princess don't worry if they try anything funny with that child, they won't see tomorrow. And they know that" he said lifting up my chin so that I look into his eyes. Then he lead me to the table.

"Please leave" he ordered Yugyeom. I was relieved Min Hyun fell for my acting and that now Chubbs was safe.

He pulled the chair for me to sit, then he pushed me in. He brought the food and placed it on the table. I was abit frightened so I touched my boots to regain my confidence.

There was a handmade knife and a nail file in my boots on each side, just incase he tried something funny before Mark comes.

The knife was made out of wood from the bed in the room. It was sharpened by the nail file.

The table was huge. I was sitting at the centre of the long rectangular table. Min Hyun later joining me on the opposite side. There was a candle light. 2 glasses, 1 filled with wine another with orange juice.

"How do you know that I don't drink?" I asked drinking the juice.

" I know everything about you" he stated causally like it was normal which caused me to choke on my drink. I was coughing so he patted my head saying "careful babygirl, you might choke". I nodded my uncomfortably, wiped the tears from my eyes and started to cut my steak. I was struggling so Min Hyun gave me his plate.

For some weird reason he was behaving like Jin now.

Sorry I can't help but compare them, I mean they are brothers right??!

And I continued to eat, we were eating in silence. Even though I was the only one eating, the silence was kinda comfortable.

Min Hyun was staring at me so I had to make me next move before he made his. But he was faster.

He placed his hand on my thighs and started to eat causally. I decided not to react but continue my plan. I slowly reduced the amount of food entering my mouth and stared at my plate.

It was difficult to stare at the plate for so long when you know that your staring at it. Anyways eventually Min Hyun noticed and he rubbed my thigh gaining my attention. I gave him the what just happened I wasn't daydreaming look. He chuckled at my reaction. Then he asked what I was daydreaming of.

"Well at first I was kinda worried how Chubbs would be but then I thought of what you said..." I said observing his facial expression. He simply nodded and waited for my to continue.

What the... That's what Jin does...
Okies whatever...

"I realised these past few days have been crazy that I haven't had time for myself" I lied because I kinda like being surrounded by people I love.

"Thank you Min Hyun" I said finally.

Min Hyun removed his hands from my thigh and took both my hands in his. "Princess don't worry, everyday's gonna be like this" he said as he rubbed my hands.

That's what worries me more...

I gave him a weak smile.

"How about we go out for some fresh?" he asked.

"Ya sure" I said. Then he took the dirty dishes and entered the kitchen.

Then there was a loud crash. The sound came from the direction of the entrance of the house. Like someone was trying to break in.

Min Hyun immediately exited the kitchen holding a kitchen.

"Y/N, come here I think the enemy is here" he said.

I couldn't disobey him while he was holding a knife right! So I went to his side.

Min Hyun had a hand behind so I held onto it with one hand and crunched his shirt with my other hand. "Hyun-ah I'm scared" I said into his shirt.

He turned me to face him and held my face with his hands. The knife was now touching my face.

"Babygirl everything will be fine, trust me okay?" he said. I nodded in response earning a chuckle from him.

Then he gave me a peck which took me by surprise that I froze up. Seeing my reaction he leaned close to my ears and whispered "we'll continue this later" with a smirk.

He was about to walk away but I was lost in my thoughts. So he gave me another peck but this squeezed my ass saying "get your sexy ass to the kitchen for cover". This time I responded with a nod and left.

That was my freaking first kiss. That psycho asshole stole my first kiss!!!!😭

Then shouts filled the house. One particular one approaching our direction.

"Y/N ARE YOU THERE????"

JUNGKOOK!!!

*******

Pls support and vote!!!!

I personally loved the SOPE version of Truth Untold!!!

They should make a SOPE version!!!

I am not kidding it was so good.