Chapter 27: Catch UP

~y/n pov~

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got out of bed and headed straight for the kitchen.

Before going to bed Jin messaged asking if I wanted a ride to Uni.

SO SWEET!!!!

I told him that I wouldn't be going to school the next day and thanked him for offering. I also messaged the girls and yoongi to let them know that I was alright but wouldn't be going to school.

Uncle was in the kitchen cooking. He dancing and singing as he cooked breakfast. He always knows how to have fun on his own.

I was smiling at the sight before me. I was happy to have Uncle Jake with me but when he saw me, he chased me to my room to wash up😑

After washing up, I made my way to the dinning hall.

Hehe BACON FOR ME!!!

I sat down to eat but I was served an ipad instead. I turned and gave the what the heck I want food face to Uncle.

"You have to read this before I can give you food" he stated firmly. I looked at him and pouted with my cute puppy eyes.

"Uncle~ you wouldn't want this child to die from starvation right?" I said.

"Y/N this is more important than food please read the article before you eat" he said sternly and walked back into the kitchen.

Uncle wasn't joking with me like other mornings, he was so serious. Which means it was very important.

There were two articles. I read the first article which was a famous magazine from home. It was an article about me. Basically, putting together facts that I was bullied so I was missing in action and now I am in Korea studying at Bangtan Uni.

STALKERS!!! SICKOSS!!!!

This article was released before me or the Shelly Republic (fam company) released any statement. Not to mention one day before we even released our statement.

How did I miss this?

Then I read the article by the Shelly Republic. It said that I have been home schooled for personal reasons that they don't want to mention.

But everyone already knows

And that I have moved to Korea to further my studies.

My statement also was inputted into it. Which is that all the pictures are real. I am not in any relationship with them.

That point was very clearly stated.

Also that the people involved with the post have been sued and anyone who continues or start any defamation they wouldn't hesitate to take legal actions.

This article was supposed to be written by the PR Team in SG with the help of my lawyers but it felt like it was written personally by James. It got me really confused.

Firstly, ever since the video I haven't replied anyone's private message except Jin's and Uncle's. I only messaged in the group chat GANG and DALA.

Secondly, I know that my statement would have been rejected by the PR Team. But it was surprisingly in the article.

Thirdly, the article's essence was different from the other articles released by the PR Team. This one was more intimate and straight to the point.

My thoughts got disrupted when the food came. Uncle set the food on table and sat down.

"So..." Uncle said looking at me. I knew what he wanted me to say.

"FINE! I'll call James and Dad later" I said practically giving up and giving in to the food.