Chapter 12: Party pt.1

Y/N entered the house still stunned.

~y/n pov~

There was a man in black suit standing at the stairway which was right at the door of the castle.

"No entry for unauthorised personal" the man in black suit said putting a hand infront of me so I can't take anymore steps forward.

"She's with me" Yugyeom said walking past the man. The man removed his hand and bowed 90 degrees so I followed Yugyeom. Yugyeom was walking straight towards the crazy war zone so I told him I'll look around.

"Don't get lost" Yugyeom shouting over the music.

"I'll try" I shouted back and he left.

Great now I am all alone in a huge castle. The war zone was near the pool and it was crazy crowded. I started walking around aimlessly.

Y/N think where would it be less crowded in parties?

ROOMS.

Wait. No way. People will be making out there. Heck I wanna see shit.

Oh the kitchen. LET'S GO!!!!

"It should be somewhere here" I said opening a door that looked that it lead to the kitchen. The door opened revealing the kitchen with two people making out infront of the counter. It was Jungkook (eyeroll). I went behind the counter and stood infront of them. They didn't notice my presence so I cleared my throat to get their attention. Jungkook turned giving my a what the heck face. His toy turned and gave me an annoyed look.

"This guy has been diagnosed with HIV so you better get yourself checked sweetheart" I shared with her concerned. She was surprised and headed for the door.

"I can help you get a free checkup if you want" I yelled after her to show how sincere I was.

"You just scared my date off" Jungkook said slightly pissed but climbing over the counter and sat facing me.

"But I didn't lie" I said smirking. Then I went to the front took a chair and brought it behind the counter and sat.

"You look pretty" he said as I was doing my thing.

"KAY" I replied annoyed that he didn't bother to help.

"Anyway what drinks does Jin have here?" I asked slightly thirsty.

"Which type do you want strong or weak?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you have sweet?" I asked innocently.

"SWEET?!!" he replied questionably.

"Yup like orange juice or something" I asked slightly excited.

"You do know that you are at a rich family's party right? Wait you have never drank have you!!?" he said waiting for my response.

"I know that we at a rich family's party so technically there should be many types of drinks at such party's" I defended myself.

"Ayeeeeee" Jungkook said playfully with a knowing bunny smile when the door burst open revealing Jin.

"Hey Y/N" he approached me and pulled me into a friendly hug and fist bumped Jungkook. I didn't attack Jin cause I knew him really well and he is and will always be Mr Gentleman but I was a bit shaken by it that I couldn't pay attention to what he was saying.

.
.
.

"Y/N, Y/N, earth to Y/N" Jin said waving his hand infront of my face.

"Ah ya what is it?" I said clearing my head and giving him my fullest attention.

"Why are you here and not upstairs with the rest of us?" Jin asked concerned.

Everyone was upstairs and no one told me. Wait. Shit. I forgot to check my phone. I did an internal facepalm.

"Oh I was thirsty so I came here and saw Jungkook doing stuff and yay" I said giving Jungkook an apologetic face. While he gave me the seriously again, what the heck face and Jin gave him a questioning look. Then he turned back to face me.

"Would you like a glass of orange juice?" Jin asked me.

"YES PLEASE!!!" I squealed in euphoria. Jin smiled at my response.

"But hyung we don't have orange juice" Jungkook said.

"That's why I went out to buy some" Jin said.

"But hyung I thought you went to the orphanage in the morning?" Jungkook said. Jin gave him the that's a secret look. Jungkook returned a I am really sorry look.

"You visit an orphanage?" I asked.

"Yup" he said sighing as he continued making my juice.

"That's really cool" I said showing interest.

"Well ya, Jungkook can you take some booze up. The gang asked for more" Jin said clearly changing the subject as he felt uncomfortable.

"Yes hyung" Jungkook said getting up and leaving the room. Leaving me and Jin alone in the same room.

******
I'm sorry taking a long time to write. I have many assignments and my exams are around the corner. I ask for your understanding💜

Hope yall enjoyed the story so far!!!

Bitter Sweetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें