Chapter 43: The Show

~y/n pov~

Jewel had bought me a dress since I have been really busy.

I dressed up and Jimin fetched us.

James and Jewel were going to stay home to prepare for the party.

Soon we took our seats and sat waiting for the show to start. I was sitting inbetween Jimin and Uncle. Jimin was carrying Chubbs.

Both Jimin and I decided not to check the cast list but to spot our partners.

Soon the show started.

The Greatest Showman!!!!

Btw its a musical which means

JIN WILL BE SINGING!!!!

I am so excited. I enjoy listening to him sing while playing his guitar. We used to jam together a while ago when we were tired of studying.

Anyways the show started...

Guess who Jin was portraying Phillip Carlyle aka Zac Efron!!!!

Lol he definitely suites the character. My world wide handsome acting as a handsome guy hehehe!

Oof such charisma!!! My heartuuu💜

ImaJIN the euphoria performance but with Jin and Krystal singing and flying around.

High budget production!!!

Jimin looked quite annoyed and he was clenching his fists.

I would be lying if I said that Jin touching Krystal didn't make me jealous.

Anyways yup, jimin looked like he could murder Jin and I definitely didn't want that.

So I wrapped his clenched fists with my hand

So I wrapped his clenched fists with my hand. In response, he turned to me and looked me in the eye. I gave him a weak smile and gave Uncle Chubbs. Then I pulled him into a hug. I could hear Jimin whimpering so I rubbed his back. Once the scene was over, I released the hug.

"Oppa your so sweet, Krystal's lucky to have you" I said softly but audible enough so he could hear. He responded with a weak smile.

Eventually the show was coming to the end. Then...

(watch at yur own risk...)

Yup they kissed. And Jimin lost it😲

He just exited the theatre. I looked at Uncle and he gave a nod so I went after Jimin.

He was sitting at the bench that I sat while waiting for them to finish their dance practice. I could hear him crying so joined him slowly so that he doesn't get surprised by my presence.