Chapter 8: Plans

The gang met for dinner that day. Y/N was the only one absent. Everyone else had already collected their dinner, after which they got to know each others GSM. Surprisingly everyone had someone they knew from the same GSM except Jin. Namjoon taught public speaking and public relations. Jin taught cooking. Yoongi taught song composition. Hoseok taught hip hop. Jimin taught contemporary dance. Taehyung taught flower arranging. Jungkook taught taekwondo.

Y/N came late because she fell asleep as she was exhausted from her brutal training. Y/N remembered to put her alarm. She apologised for being late and sat at the corner beside Nancy and opposite Jimin and Yoongi. Y/N took out the chocolate chip cookies and milo and started eating. Half awake, Y/N was fully concentrating on her food. She was eating in slow motion. Everyone just turned to Jungkook and gave him a knowing look.

"WHAT!!! It wasn't that difficult okie!!?" Jungkook said trying to defended himself.

"Dude she is practically like the walking dead" Taehyung argued.

"Jungkook I hate seeing Y/N like this" Lisa said close to tears as she stared in Y/N's dirsction. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders. Mandy, who was sitting beside Lisa, comforted her.

"Y/N can I have one cookie please!!!" Jimin asked to change the topic.

Y/N started him blankly for a few seconds before answering "Sorry Jimin, its a gift so I can't share it".

"Who is it from Y/N?" Yoongi asked protectively.

"I don't know" Y/N answered flatly.

"Then why are eating it?" Yoongi asked concerned.

"It is a gift" Y/N answered flatly again. Namjoon calmed worried Yoongi.

"Anways, guy the girls can't make it for dinner tomorrow we have something on" Mandy said.

"We do???" Jessi questioned.

"Obiviously!!! Tomorrow is friday night which means girls night!!!" Mandy said excitedly. All the girls that were awake nodded acknowledging. Y/N was already in dream land.

"Jin hyung I heard that there will be a party at your house on Saturday Night!!!" Jungkook said excitedly. Everyone else turned to look at Jin awaiting an answer.

"Yeah but you know its my brother's party right" Jin said annoyed.

"Ya hyung but we can still hang out together right???" Jungkook questioned expectantly. Everyone else were shaking their heads agreeing with Jungkook.

"Fine yall can come" he said reluctantly.

After a while everyone went back to their rooms. Mandy asked Jungkook to carry Y/N to their room to punish him. Yoongi threw away the food containers that Y/N ate from.

~timeskip~

It was Friday. Y/N didn't have many lesson. Once her lessons ended she went to check if she received any other gifts in her locker. When she opened her locker, she was disappointed to find it empty. Then she just went back to her room .

It was still every early before their girls night, so Y/N thought about what happened that week. She thought about what Jin said and took out a notebook to write down what was her problems.

~~~~

MY PROBLEMS:

1. Ugly
2. Fat
3. Veronica Park
4. Jungkook
5. Singing softly (no confidence)

ANSWERS (within me???) :

~~~~

Y/N couldn't think of any answers so she decided to write about the good things that happened to her that week.

~~~~

SLIVER LINING:

1. DALA
2. BTS
3. Friend to play music with
4. A secret place
5. Hope to work out and get thinner
6.

~~~~

Then Y/N remembered the gift in her locker. Y/N still didn't what the person wanted from her and most importantly how to address the person. So she just wrote 'Gift Giver'.

Y/N thought about what happened to the food. She figured that her friends would have thrown it away. Y/N took her wallet to retrieve the note that she received. She found a box, wrote the number 1 at the back of the note and placed the note in it. Y/N looked at her watch and realised that she had about an hour more to waste so she decided to decorate the box. By time Y/N finished decorating the box, she received a message from Mandy saying that some of them were already at the lounge so Y/N got changed and made her way to the lounge.

*****

It's not wrong to run away from your problems. Running away doesn't make you a coward. It helps you prepare for the real battle. However, running away doesn't make your problems disappear either. Sooner or later you will have to face your problems.

Hope yall stay home and stay safe!!!
Take care😊