Chapter 11: Party Prep

It was Saturday afternoon, DALA went to famous shopping Daegu Mall. Their Uni was at Ulsan the trip took around 30 minutes away. Y/N and Nancy were the only foreign students so felt awkward but they enjoyed the view. During their shopping trip Korean Students were teaching the two of them Korean. Both Y/N and Nancy were fast learners and Nancy even managed to order lunch for everyone.

During their shopping trip, Y/N went to check her bank balance. She found that her father had transferred more money into her account. She was surprised as her father has never given any of siblings that amount ever . She called her father and he said business was doing well and that he doesn't want her to work in a foreign country but instead to focus on her studies. Y/N thanked her father and joined her friends.

After their trip the girls went to Mandy and Y/N's room to prepare themselves for the party. This party was going to be Y/N and Nancy's first ever party so the rest of the girls helped to beautify them. Krystal surprised Nancy with contact lens as a present. Nancy looked stunning without her glasses on and Mandy bet that Nancy would get her first kiss that day. Nancy blushed and thanked Krystal. Y/N and Nancy's fathers are businessmen. However, Nancy's father reached rock bottom while Nancy was into her first week in school. This school is mostly for the rich, spoiled kids so everyone is trying to help Nancy with cost of living as much as they can.

Everyone was ready when we reached the front of the dorm there were 2 cars. Not some ordinary car but two Jagur XEs.

Two guys were leaning on them and they were having their on conversation

"I thought we needed rides so I asked my brother and his friend to hitch us a ride" Mandy said giggling. Then she approach the owner of the first car.

"Oppa, thanks for offering us a ride" she said hugging the guy.

"The pleasure is mine, baby sis" he said rubbing her hair. Mandy pushed his hand off saying "Don't mess my hair". She glared at him and looked back at the rest of the girls who just stood there in awe.

"Guess let's get in Kris, Jes and Nancy with my bro, the rest follow me" Mandy said clearly excited.

"Also Mandy you are coming with me!!!" Mandy's brother said slightly annoyed."I am Mark Tuan nice to meet yall and this is my bro Kim Yugyeom."

Yugyeom greeted the girls with a 90 degree bow, after which he said "the party's not going to wait for us. Everyone let's make a move." He opened the door signalling the girls to enter and Mark followed suit. Mandy sat beside Yugyeom. Jessi sat beside Mark.

Yugyeom is Taehyung's younger brother. Yugyeom explained that Jungkook talked a lot about them. Jungkook is Yugyeom's best friend.

"Does he know what happened between you and JK" Lisa whispered in Y/N's ears. Y'N shrugged her shoulders looking at the passing view. Y/N was fascinated by the car but not the fact that the car was taking a to a loud and noisy place. Y/N was thinking of what she could do with her time if she doesn't work.

When they reached the house, they were greeted by Jungkook. The house that stood behind Jungkook was filled with life and music. Really really loud music but there were no other houses in sight so it was fine. Everyone entered the house.

~y/n pov~

This is not a house this a castle.
"Wow" I said still mesmerised by the sight. I heard someone laughing distracting my train of thoughts. I turned around to see Yugyeom laughing.

"Shut up" I said flatly and walked towards the castle.

"Wait up" Yugyeom said running after me.

*****
Is this party going to be a normal party?
Who are the people at the party?
How do they know each other?
What has been planned out for the night?
Will Y/N get any ideas how to spend her time?

Stay tuned to find out!!!