Chapter 28: House Warming

~y/n pov~

Everyone was sitting around the dining table, talking. Uncle Jake was in the kitchen getting the drinks. He came out and served everyone. I felt really really bad. So... I stood up abruptly to get everyone's attention, even Uncle's.

"Guys this is Uncle Jake and he'll be joining us for dinner and he prepared dinner" I said. Everyone thanked him and he bowed which he shouldn't😡.

"Uncle I want take a seat. Yoongi make him feel welcomed" I said seriously.

"But Y/N I need to set the table" he said.

"Jin, Lisa and Mandy follow me. Yoongi please take care of him" I said and walked off to the kitchen. Soon Jin, Lisa and Mandy joined me and helped set the table. Jin did most of the work but we did try to help.

Once we set the table we joined the rest.

"Y/N-ah I'm really hungry! Can we eat now" Taehyung whined.

"Ya Y/N-ah can we eat" Jimin joined in.

"Kor Kor, where's your manners? Don't you know we have to start eating from oldest to the youngest?" I asked. I noticed that Jungkook started frowning.

Taehyung started giggled gaining everyone's attention "Yall didn't tell us that yall were dating" said pointing in our direction. I was in between Jimin and Uncle and Taehyung was opposite us.

"Ya Pabo-ah Kor Kor means brother" Namjoon said wisely.

"Ya Pabo-ah" I repeated in an annoying way. Taehyung kicked me under the table, he missed and hit himself against the table. I stuck out my tongue in victory.

"Let's eat" Uncle said. Everyone repeated the saying and digged in.

Once dinner was over, we moved to the dining hall. Uncle and Namjoon were really hitting it off. Yoongi was half-asleep. Jessi and Jimin were in their own whole. Jungkook, Krystal and Mandy was watching television. The rest had gone out to buy drinks.

I gave ice cream to those here and sat down to watch tv. After a while I wanted to use the toilet so I excused myself, headed to my room and entered the toilet.

When I came out of the toilet, I saw a figure sitting on my bed and the door was closed. So I approached the figure. It was Jungkook.

Just the person I don't wanna see!!!!

I have successfully managed to avoid him since his confession. Now I don't know what to do!!!

"Oh Jungkook, you can use the toilet now" I said. "Y/N please sit" he said, gently tapping the bed so obviously I sat.

"Y/N I know that I told you that I'll wait for you" he said moving closer to close gap but I moving down the bed till I reached the bed frame. Then I put legs up, so that my legs were separating Jungkook and me. The smartest move I've made so far hehe!

"Am I that creepy?" he asked. He was clearly taken aback by my actions. My back was now against the bed frame and my legs were near his thighs.

"I just feel uncomfortable around you" I answered feeling bad to see that he was sulking. I simply stared at my feet cause I couldn't look him in the eye. Now, he was intensely staring at me. Then he got onto my bed and moved next to me.

"Y/N-ah I missed you so much" he said hugging me. I was surprised but I guess I didn't to hurt him any more so I didn't push him back. I also didn't hug him back. I simply let him hug me. Then he pulled me into the centre of the bed and turned to face him. I was lying on the bed with my back against the bed. Shit he is strong.

Then he hovered above me.

"Jungkook please don't do this. I don't like you in that way. I am rejecting you" I finally said.

"I understand that you don't like me yet" he said looking it my eyes. I also couldn't help but get lost in his too.
"I can't let you go. You make me crazy. I want you to be mine!!!" he said.

"I-I just said that I don't like you in that way" I said softly as he moved closerand the warmth of his body surrounded me. I could feel his hot breathe on my ears. I was scared of the unknown. I really didn't know what he was going to do and that was the most frightening part. Then he caressed my hair.

"You might not like me now but you don't dislike me and I'll make you mine" he said, sounding so possessive.

~jk pov~

Y/N looks so fragile yet so beautiful.

I want her and I want to make her mine. But I don't want to hurt.

"It ain't over till its over" I quoted. Then suddenly her pupil dilated. She pushed me off her and sat up.

"Are you Mr Admirer?" she asked. I was so confused. Firstly, by her action. Secondly, who is this Mr Admirer?

"huh?" I said slowly sitting up on the bed. "Who is this Mr Admirer?" I asked.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"It's time to go" she said and left me.

Who is this Mr Admirer?

~y/n pov~

I joined the rest in the living room. They had already started giving out glasses.

I can't drink!!! Hais

I was quite sad until I saw tteokbokki. Jin came from the kitchen with one tray of tteokbokki and a plate of tteokbokki. He placed the tray in the middle of everyone and walked towards me with the plate. He then handed me the plate and sat next to me.

They asked me questions about Jimin and my relationship. I said that he was my cousin. Uncle was slightly surprised because Jewel's surname wasn't Park.

"Her surname is Christina right?" Jimin asked.

"Ya" Uncle replied.

"That's her mother's name. Her mother passed on when she was really young" he said. All of us nodded finally understanding.

There was a question really bugging me so asked. I looked at Jin.

"I have this question that has been bugging me" I told him and he nodded so I continued. Everyone also listened.

"Why did Min Hyun listen to Veronica? I really don't understand" I said scratching my head.

"Oh Min Hyun was so called dating Veronica and my dad asked him to treat her well so... he kinda just did what she told him to" Jin answered.

"But he wasn't the one who posted the video of me. Veronica could have asked him to post it" I said.

"I heard that they broke up" hoseok said. "Yup there's been rumours going around that Min Hyun has eyes for someone else" Mandy chimed in. She knew every gossip in school. I nodded.

Eventually I told them that I wasn't going to school for the rest of the week. They sighed understanding my situation.

Soon everyone went back to their dorms to turn in for the night.

******

He looks so different and handsome!!!!