Chapter 26: Lawyers

~y/n pov~

Mandy woke me up early on Monday morning, shoving her phone into my face. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the phone that had been placed before my eyes. I couldn't believe my eyes.

What the heck!!!! That bitch!!!! So much for family and shit.

I told Mandy that I'll be skipping school for the day.

I checked my phone. Obviously I had tons of calls and messages. I ignored them and messaged Uncle to ask him to pick me up in an hour.

I noticed that Jin had also left me afew messages so I checked it out.

Jin: Hey Y/N!!!
Jin: I forgot to tell you that Min Hyun is dating Veronica.
Jin: Anyways I just saw the video so wht are your plans?
Jin: Is there any way I can help you?
Jin:  Erm Y/N are you there?
Jin: Oh wait hehehe yur probably sleeping. Sleepy head!!!!
Jin: Anyways get back to me once yur awake. Stay safe ya🤗

So I replied.

Y/N: Morning Jin. Yup I just got up.
Y/N: I'll be skipping school today.
Y/N: Thx for your offer but this is my battle. However if I really need yur help I'll let u know!!!
Y/N: Take care and don't do anything stupid like confronting Min Hyun.

Jin immediately replied.

Jin: Y/N worry about yurself and don't forget to eat yur meals!!!!

Y/N: Will do mummy!!!

Jin: 😑

Then I got ready to leave and met Uncle. We made our way back home where I called all my lawyers down. They arrived and I told them my plan which they approved. Then we went to execute it in the evening around dinner time. A time her whole family would be present.

The Veronica's butler greeted us and showed us to the living room.

The Parks were surprised to learn of me presence. That the whole family came to greet me.

I was also surprised to also see Jimin in the house. I saw that Jimin had messaged me but I didn't have the time to look at his message. On my defence he is family, so I didn't read it.

"Y/N dear, you didn't say that you were coming to visit" and she saw the lawyers "and with your friends" Mr Park said asking me to have a seat.

Veronica was standing with the other Parks behind Mr Park, her father.

"Sorry that I came unannounced but I have somethings to settle. I don't know how to beat around the bush so I'll get straight to the point. I am here to sue Veronica for defamation" I said with a poker face.

"Y/N-ah" "What did she do?" Mr Park said calmly interrupting Mrs Park.

"I have evidence against Veronica for defamation. I didn't want things to come to this point because we are family. But after she posted that video, the line was crossed. So here we are" I said still wearing my poker face. I didn't bother to see Veronica's reaction but I knew that she would be pissed. Well she messed with the wrong person. Mr Park just nodded his head with whatever I said and even after finish talking he didn't say anything. Mrs Park on the other hand was saying alot of things.

"I see I've interrupted your dinner so I'll take my leave now" I said leaving a brown envelope with all the details they needed for settlement on the table infront of Mr Park. Then I gave a 90° bow in Mr Park's direction and headed towards Veronica.

Mr Park's had bloodshot eyes. He was furious and don't blame him. Veronica did bring shame to her family and she deserves whatever that's waiting for her.

"You better take down that video by today if not I'll make matters worse. Also settle everything with my lawyers. I knew you would do this" I scoffed and headed for the exit.

I felt so proud of myself when I left the house. I have never felt so confident in my life. I finally could stand up for myself!!!!

Then I headed home. Uncle gave me a gift bag saying he found it at the doorway.

I took it to my room. I was so tired and wanted to head straight to bed.

I looked through the bag and saw the chocolate chip cookies and milo with a note.

"Great now everyone knows where I live" I said slightly disturbed but thankful to see Mr Admirer's gift. I was so hungry but lazy and know I am happy hehehe😊

I ate the cookies and drank the milo. After which I read the note.

~~~~

Hey Y/N!!!

I'm worried about you. I hope you get this message. You must have had a tiring day running around so just something simple to keep you energised.

Take care of yourself!!!
See you in school😄

FROM: MR ADMIRER😘

~~~~

I felt the need the text this person so I messaged him under SA, Secret Admirer.

Y/N: Hey this is Y/N here🤗
Y/N: Thanks for the gift, really appropriate it!!!

SA: Hey Y/N!!!
SA: Glad to hear that you liked it🖒
SA: So...

Y/N: hahaha ya erm... why are you doing this???

SA: Simple, I like you

Y/N: Ya I know...
Y/N: but y like this???

SA: I thought it would be exciting to receive a gift from someone you don't know...

Y/N: Yes it is exciting but yur chances of getting me will be lesser. I mean I already have people confessing to me...

SA: But you have not accepted them yet.
SA: 'It ain't over till its over!!!'

Y/N: hahaha😅. Anyways its getting real late so better get to bed.nites😴.

SA: SWEET DREAMS!!!

*******
AHHHHHHH!!!! SO EXCITING!!!