Chapter 3: Storage Room

*y/n pov*

I just woke up.

Was that nightmare real???
DID I REALLY MAKE AN ENEMY ON MY FIRST DAY IN UNI!!!!

OHHH I ALSO HAVE 5 COOL GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

But will they stay with me or leave me if they find out that I am a loser.

I felt someone staring at me so I turned to meet the face of my roomie staring at me intensely. When our eyes meet she asks "what were you thinking about so early in the morning?"

Then she got off her bed and pulled my blanket off me and said cheerfully "Comeon today is gonna be a wonderful day trust me!!!"

I forced a smile on hearing her statement

HOPEFULLY TODAY WILL BE BETTER THAN YESTERDAY!!!

~timeskip~

I was walking towards the hall for my bio lessons. I was alone because all 5 of them took chemistry and i alone have bio. At moments like these i really missed them eventhough I just met them. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY CHOSE CHEMISTRY OVER BIOLOGY!!!
P.S. I love biology!!! Biology is life!!!

Anyways i was walking to the hall, when i bumped into a hard surface.
"I'm sorry" i said, rubbing my head and walked away without looking up.

*author pov*

"cute" the guy muttered with a bunny smile. The brown-haired male student approached him and held him in a headlock. Questioning why the younger one was blushing but he never found the answer.

~timeskip~

Lessons were over and the girls were hanging out in the lounge. Lisa and Krystal were busy practicing for dance, Nancy was reading her notes, Jessi and Mandy were gossiping and Y/N was enjoying the music and eating.

After awhile y/n was bored and felt restless so she decided to take a walk. Jessi and Mandy also wanted to follow so the three of them started walking around the campus. Jessi and Mandy kept talking non-stop and y/n was starting to get annoyed. But she didn't want to hurt them so she decided to disappear for awhile. Y/N looked back at the two girls, speed walked and hid in a corner.

After awhile, the girls realised that y/n was missing and seemed worried. Just then, they received a message from y/n saying she had to go somewhere and apologised for worrying them.

While y/n was hiding she heard a beautiful melody being played. She instinctively followed the melody and entered room that was filled with musically instruments. She felt like she was in heaven. Biology wasn't the only thing y/n, she loved music too.

*y/n pov*

I was enjoying the music while exploring the room, until the melody abruptly ended. I looked in the direction that the music was came from and saw a pale looking guy staring at me.

"I'm sorry if I distracted you"

"Are you new around here cause I have never seen you before?" the guy questioned.

"Yes I am a freshman"

"Can you play any instruments?" he asked. He looked unfriendly with his poker face but I oddly felt comfortable around him.

"Erm I can play the guitar i guess" I replied smiling widely and rubbing the back of her neck.

*author pov*

Whenever y/n laughs uncomfortably or smiles widely, she was always lying.

The pale guy gave her a gummy smile and started introducing himself to her. His name was Min Yoongi. Y/N also introduced herself to him. After the introduction, they started playing music together with y/n on the guitar and yoongi on the piano. They had so much fun that day.

*****
SHOUT OUT TO MY FAM SHUBHANGI😉!!!!

I am so excited to write more:)
Hope yall enjoy reading!!!!

Please do give feedbacks and if yall have any ideas on twists do share!!!