Chapter 22: Parks

This is what Y/N wore!!!

Y/N was dressed and her butler drove her to Veronica's house.

When Y/N entered the house and the maid escorted her to location in the house she didn't know existed.

When she entered the room, she was greeted by Veronica and her Mother. They asked her to mingle around before the event officially starts.

Y/N scanned the room to find for any familiar faces and she Park Jimin. So she approached him.

~jimin pov~

I was talking with a distant cousin when I saw a familiar figure walking towards me.

It was Y/N. What is she doing here?

I was surprised to see her at my family event.

I excused myself and joined Y/N

"How did you get in?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh I was invited by Veronica's mother but what is this event about?" she asked. I had so many questions!!! But I also didn't want to push Y/N away cause she is very fragile. I decided to answer her questions.

"Its a family event and I am Veronica's distant cousin" I said smiling.

"Then why did she invite me to a family event?" Y/N asked me giving me a I am thinking look.

I rubbed her and answered "I wonder too." I hooked my arm with her's and went to get a drink.

I sipped from the glass. "So since when were you so close to Veronica?" I asked.

"Oh its a long story and it just kinda happened hehe" she answered clearly not comfortable with the topic.

"I really hates these family events" I said trying to change the topic.

"Where are the rest of the guest? I mean if its a family event then where are the older adults?" she asked.

"They are already seated at the table for dinner. We'll join them later or maybe now" I said looking at the maids coming in and approaching the family to move along.

~y/n pov~

I saw the maids approaching the other family members. Then Jimin hooked his arm around mine and walked me out of the room into another room. This room was dimly lit by candles and had a huge table in it.

 This room was dimly lit by candles and had a huge table in it

When we entered this room, I was met by shouts. I looked to see the three kids I babysit running towards me. Jimin immediately stood infront of me and blocked the impact but instead he fell on me. Good thing he was that heavy but it left us in an awkward position on the fall. The kids stood up and tried pulling Jimin off me. The adults were staring us and Jimin was just struggling stand up with all the pulling.

"Freeze" I shouted semi said. The children stopped moving. Jimin still couldn't get up so I used all my energy and switched positions with Jimin.

Now Jimin was below me and I quickly got off him. He slowly stood up. I went close to his ear and whispered "I'll apologise to Krystal later". The kids had already gathered around me and were pulling me along. I simply turned around and winked at jungshook Jimin.