Taehyung

"And that's a good thing so keep going"

Jungkook

"I'll keep you guys updated 😔"

Jungkook wondered if what his friends said was true. Had Yoongi fallen for him? He didn't think that, Yoongi was just his best friend because that's what Yoongi wanted, right?

Jungkook hummed and shut off his phone and stood up form Yoongi's bed. Yoongi was still asleep and it was cute, he was rolled up in a small ball with his mouth slightly open.

"Jungkook-ah, come back" Yoongi frowned as he didn't feel Jungkook's presence "Hyung, I have to take care of some bills"  Jungkook explained, a sigh leaving his mouth "Oh okay" Yoongi pouted, he hid under his blanket and continued to sleep.

After a while of sleeping some more, Yoongi got up from bed and did his necessities, he headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Eggs and toast should be fine for today" Yoongi mumbled, grabbing two eggs from the egg carton and cracking them on the pan.

He toasted his bread and continued make his eggs, putting a bit of salt on them. A few minutes later, his eggs were done so he placed them on a medium sized blue plate.

Yoongi munched on his eggs as he looked through his social media, trying to think of a new video idea. He didn't have any ideas but his Twitter was almost at eight million followers so maybe he could bake a cake with Jungkook, if the youngest didn't mind of course.

Yoongi

"I'm almost at eight million followers on Twitter so maybe when I reach eight million we can bake a cake together? Since you like baking, we don't have to though"

Jungkook

"Of course! Perfect timing, I'm at the store so I can just buy the ingredients. Anything specific you want?"

Yoongi

"No, whatever you think is good"

Jungkook

"Alright"

Jungkook hummed as he looked through the aisles for cake material. He wanted this cake to be the prettiest for his beloved hyung.

"I wonder if he likes chocolate or vanilla" Jungkook mumbled, a small sigh leaving his mouth as he stared at the two boxes of cake. After few more seconds, he chose vanilla since almost everyone liked that flavor.

When Yoongi noticed he was trending, he started to panic. He didn't know why but it turned out the photos form the photoshoot had been released along with the interview.

He was happy to see that a lot of people were happy with the photoshoot. He would never admit it but he loved compliments and craved them on a daily. Yoongi lacked affection, he hated it and that's one of the reasons he had a huge crush on Jungkook.