Love

Jungkook groaned in embarrassment as you burst into a fit of raucous giggles.

"Fuck you (Name),"

"Oh yes you'd want to, wouldn't you?" you teased and he glared at you irritably as he rubbed his bottom lip. There was a dull ache in the area where he had just hit himself with his microphone while singing Euphoria. But his pride hurt more because he had provided you with the perfect opportunity to bully him.

"Bitch," he grumbled.

"Jerk," you shot back.

"Thank god I don't have to hold this all the fucking time," he muttered.

"Yeah, we don't want to see you punch your own face again," you commented and once again the 97 liner glared at you. He then smirked at you and raised a brow.

"What's with you this morning? You're in an awfully good mood today,"

"Can't I be in a good mood, Kookoo?" you pouted condescendingly and he flipped you off moodily. You laughed and plopped down next to him as he took a swig of water to replenish his dry throat.

"I don't know. I just feel at ease for once. I'm excited to continue the tour and just-" you sighed deeply and looked to the sky. "I feel good,"

Jungkook grinned fondly and nudged you with his elbow. "That's great (Nickname). Really it is. It's nice to see you this way,"

You mirrored his grin, a sweet smile that had his cheeks flushing.

"Aw thanks, Kookoo," you latched onto his bicep in a jokingly clingy manner.

"Would you stop that?" he groaned and you pouted.

"Stop what?"

"Stop calling me Kookoo!!" he raised his voice at the end, swiping his hand down to smack your arm. You only let out a bark of laughter and stuck your tongue out.

"Nope! I like Kookoo,"

He threw his head back in defeat as another groan left his lips.

"Why are you groaning so much?" Hoseok called from the other end of the stage.

"(Name)'s being a bitch again," he complained and the elder chuckled.

"What's new?"

Jungkook sniggered as your jaw dropped.

"Hey! That was mean! And to think you were my favorite,"

"I thought Namjoon was your favorite?" Jungkook raised a brow.

"Namjoon is my first love. But Hoseok hits different, you know?"

Said male only laughed before turning away to watch his practice video of Just Dance.

"(Name), can you come here for a second? I just wanna make a minor change to your choreo," Sung Deuk called from backstage and you stood up quickly.

"Yes~" you answered before looking down at your panting best friend. "Keep practicing, Kookie. I'll be right back,"

He grinned and nodded, taking another swig of water as he watched you go. His eyes then began to roam to the other members. He glanced at Hoseok who was hard at work perfecting his routine even past perfection. Jimin had taken one corner of the stage, sweat dripping down his forehead as he practiced Serendipity for the fifth time that morning. Both Taehyung and Seokjin were in the audience, with the elder holding his phone to record the practice, knowing fully well that Jimin would nitpick his own steps afterward. Yoongi was at the other end of the stage, muttering raps under his breath as one of the staff massaged his shoulders. Then Jungkook glanced at you, watching with adoring eyes as you copied the movements of your teacher with the utmost attention. He explained a quick step to you, before demonstrating and watching you mimic, grinning as you understood it. Jungkook didn't even realize he was grinning too. If there was one thing he had to say he loved the most about you, it was the determination. He loved that you had the same passionate fire in your eyes that he did. Though you weren't nearly perfect and he knew that. You had flaws, in fact, LOTS of flaws. Some of which he would never get over. You were too stubborn, too prideful, and too over conscious, traits that especially pissed him off to no end. There were things about you that he could never vibe with because they clashed with his personality in explosive ways. But, he could look past them to instead focus on all the things he practically adored about you.