Flinch

Ok i know this chapter is extremely short and not a romancy lovey dovey thingie

I was originally going to give you guys a double update and publish this chapter AND the next lovey one, but I haven't finished it yet and I can't starve you guys this long.

Sorry to disappoint guys :(

I've been hella busy and got injured last week and had to go to the hospital and uhghhhhh

im better now tho! :)

Anyway

Think of this chapter as a snack before the whole meal

^^ Which I will finish writing as soon as possible!!

I love you guys and enjoy!!

November 14th, 2017.

To say you were nervous would be an understatement. You were DYING. I mean, it's not like you've ever been on something this big. The boys were nervous so how anxious should you have been?

Namjoon seemed to have picked up on your emotions, because he plopped down next to you as you munched on a hotdog and sighed.

"Scared?" he questioned with a light chuckle. You heaved a deep breath and nodded.

"Extremely,"

"Ah don't be. There's no reason to be. You've been on camera before. It's the exact same thing. No difference," he spoke.

"Yeah but what do I do out there? How should I act?" you asked, giving him a bite of your meal with another sigh.

"Just be how you regularly are," he said in between munches. That's the (Name) that ARMY likes. That's the (Name) that I like. Everyone does," he gave you his famous dimple adorned smile and you smiled back widely.

"Thanks Joonie oppa!!"

He chuckled as he watched you stand up and run off to Seokjin. You were cute.

***

*I'm not bolding this shit since it's all in English speakeu*

"WELCOME BACK, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. I'M JOINED BY JIN, J-HOPE, SUGA, JIMIN, V, JUNGKOOK, RM, AND (NAME) ALL TOGETHER KNOWN AS BTS!!"

The audience cheered loudly and you smiled with the rest of your members. You were still trying to grasp the fact that James Corden was standing right in front of you and that you were on The Late Late Show.

"You can take one look at my guests and know that they are cool on the surface, but we are going to test their steely nerves in a game called FLINCH!!"

Oh god....

Here we go (Name) get ready to completely die on television sighhhhh....

"Now the game is simple: if you look over here you will see my face. If you look down here, my face will be spitting various forms of fruits and vegetables. Your job is to stand behind that glass and when my face spits the produce at you, DO NOT FLINCH!!" James explained the rules and you sniggered at the concept before making eye contact with Jin and almost laughing out loud at his facial expression, which was confusion laced.

"First up we've got Jin and J-Hope!"

The two made various forms of swag voices and began walking over there, in their own styles.