[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage 'SIN' - BTS (방탄소년단)

OKAY GUYS THESE ARE THE SAME DAYS FROM THE LAST CHAPTER EXCEPT THIS IS FOCUSING ON JIN AND YOONGI'S PRACTICES 

**This happens on the same day as the beginning of the previous chapter. When the 3Js first danced and you were sitting next to Taehyung in the swively chair** (Ik it's confusing i sorry) :(

**Day 1**

Okay so you were really excited. Why?? You couldn't wait to watch the amazing performance coming up. Though it was still in the early stages of being put together, the practices were usually a lot of fun due to the laughter and jokes.

What performance?? Well, when Namjoon had told you that 'SIN' a.k.a Suga and Jin would be switching roles you almost laughed in his face at the absurdity. Now, you could understand why they were doing it. It was so that you and ARMY could laugh at the absurdity. For fun of course...

....mostly.

As you walked into the room side by side Taehyung, your eyes landed on a swively chair. Yeah there were two, but the one on the right was far more comfortable than the other. The two of you made eye contact before you both were sprinting to the chair, tripping over each other. Luckily, you reached first and planted yourself in the seat, but Taehyung didn't realize and ended up half sitting on you.

"I got here first!!"

"It's mine!!!" *laughs*

After you were settled (you won by the way. Taehyung took the other chair with a pout), SIN was going to practice their performance. Honestly, you were ready to watch Yoongi hit Jin's high notes in Awake.

"So usually for FESTA we perform some old songs so we have to remember to practice those well too. Spring Day and all that..." Hoseok reminded.

"You know what song I like??" you said scrolling through your phone not really saying anything serious.

"Which one?" Joon asked.

"I Like It Pt.2. It's so forgotten and it's such a good song. I wish you guys performed that more," you pouted.

"Hmm it's a Japanese song (Name)-ah that's why. It only really appeals to the Japanese fans,"

"Yeah I know," you sighed and no more was said.

Yoongi plopped down in a chair next to you as Jin's song started playing. The eldest grabbed a microphone and pulled up the lyrics to Never Mind and cleared his throat.

***

Jin was actually doing really well. You could clearly hear every word and that took a lot of skill. Namjoon and Jimin seemed to agree with you as they were circling Seokjin and waving their hands to the beat while nodding their heads rhythmically.

"Never mind! Never mind! There are things you can't help in this world!! You better never mind! Never mind!! Hey if you think you're gonna crash accelerate more!!! Never mind!! Never mind!! Hey if you think you're gonna crash accelerate more!!! Never mind!!"

Jin's rapping like Jay-Z. (eeueheueehehe). Seokjin finally finished and he looked kinda exhausted, though he was smiling.

"NEVER MIND YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Taehyung yelled throwing a yellow shirt or something at the eldest male. You cheered loudly as the eldest patted himself on the back. As Jimin and Namjoon made their way towards Yoongi, they began complimenting the broad-shouldered male's rapping skills.