Not Today (of all days...)

"Whyyyyyyy?!???" You whined dramatically as you gripped your hair. Jimin chortled loudly from your left.

"Ah it's not that bad,"

You turned to glare at him.

"What do you mean it's not that bad?!?! It's horrible!! I can't do this!!!" you screamed and your words only caused him to giggle louder.

"It'll be done quick," Taehyung said from behind you.

"Yup. You'll get used to it soon," Jin said.

"So woman up," Yoongi joked from next to the eldest and you rolled your eyes.

"But but but......AAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!"

Jungkook sniggered from beside you.

"Are you scared??"

"...no," you grumbled.

"Be supportive Jungkook-ah," Hobi scolded.

"It'll be quick and easy. You're gonna love it," Soo Mi said with a comforting smile. She turned your swivel chair around so that you were facing the mirror and you gulped. From the chair behind you, Taehyung smiled widely at your reflection and you shakily returned one as his stylist began to work. You made eye contact with Soo Mi as she lifted her hands.

***

"I look cool!!"

"Seriously you look handsome,"

"Ah thank you,"

"Ah stop worrying (Name)-ah you look sexy," Taehyung joked. You snorted before laughing loudly.

"Thanks Oppa,"

"How does it feel??" Yoongi questioned.

"Different," you responded. "Like I'm not used to it obviously,"

"But it's a nice look," Jimin said. "And thanks for the recommendation. I really like mine!!" He eye smiled.

"Yah Jimin-ah. He looks handsome,"

You raked your small fingers through your hair and smiled lightly, admiring the dark blue streaks that now decorated your (hair color) hair. 

(https://hairstylehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/blue-on-black-balayage.jpg   

YOUR HAIR IS STILL YOUR ORIGINAL COLOR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE BLACK HAIR, IMAGINE THE BLUE WITH YOUR HAIR COLOR. I JUST PICKED BLACK BECAUSE IT'S A REALLY COMMON COLOR). 

As much as you loved the old color of your hair, the blue gave it a new look entirely. You almost forgot why coloring your hair got you so nervous.

You smiled at the mochi's previous words, your eyes drifting over to his now blonde hair.

"Aha you're welcome Jimin oppa. I think it looks really good on you!!"

His cheeks tinted pink at your compliments and he eye smiled widely.

After Bon Voyage Season 2 was done, you felt like you got a lot closer to the other members of Bangtan. Especially since you wrote that stupid note. They wouldn't stop bringing it up. Of course it was all in good fun. When mid-August came around, it was like a disease spread around both the members and the company. It was called Comeback Illness. Everyone automatically seemed to get serious and all that people worried about was this comeback. Staffs would bustle around with news and dates and cameras, while you guys ran around between dance practices and vocal lessons and satisfying ARMY. If you didn't know better it was like you worked with completely different people. The boys went live a couple of times and you watched with interest as to how they did it. Your dance practice sessions got more rigorous, and you managed to get your body in good shape. One thing you really liked about being in BTS was how they weren't going to let you walk around in short skirts and such. You appreciated that. Dancing to different chores was interesting and as hard as it was, it was enjoyable to you. You mastered Go Go, and perfected other songs like Mic Drop and DNA, your official debut song.