Begin (-ning of a nice relationship)

"(Name)-ahhhh?? (Name)-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh??????"

"Hmphudjfvb..." you mumbled and rolled over.

"Name-ahhhhhhhh???" the voice got louder. Your eyes fluttered open to see a blurry brown haired male hovering right above your face. "Ah! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN!!"

You giggled and sat up with a small yawn.

"Wait...(Name)-ah?" you asked looking at him with a quirked brow. The second youngest flushed.

"Well, Namjoon hyung told me to wake you up and when he said your name, he said '(Name)-ah.' So can I call you that too?? I'll even let you call me Taehyung oppa!!" he said with a boxy smile. You laughed.

"Okay...Taehyung oppa,"

He smiled wider if possible and stood up straight.

"C'mon, Jin hyung made something really nice for breakfast," he said pulling your hand to get you out of bed. You laughed and let him tug you out.

**

You munched on the breakfast, grateful for the delicious but healthy food. It's nothing fatty, which was the best part.

Jungkook walked in and took a seat next to you, grabbing things from across the table and filling his plate.

"Morning Jungkook-sshi,"

"Good morning," he replied and to your mild surprise, HE ACTUALLY MADE EYE CONTACT. You gave him a small but genuine smile and to your great surprise HE SMILED BACK. OOMFHIHDSFSHUIf!!!!!!!!! WAZ NOT EXPECTING THAT!! WAS THERE A UNICORN IN HIS DREAM WHO BLESSED HIM WITH MAGICAL POWERS?!?! IS THAT WHY HE'S SO HAPPY!??!?

His eyes went down to your plate before he frowned softly.

"Is that all you're gonna eat?" he asked. You looked at your plate and nodded.

"I'm not too hungry,"

"Yeah sure. You think I'm gonna believe that after that episode last week. Your stomach's pretty loud, y'know?"

You blushed.

"Shut up," you muttered, embarrassed.

"Hey, I'm older than you. Where's the respect?" he asked with a cheeky smirk.

Your eyes shot up.

"Oh really? What happened to 'I'm the maknae'?" you asked smirking right back.

"I still am the maknae...but I'm older than you, so I can boss you around right (Name)-sshi??" he asked playfully. His good mood was a nice one. You liked this Jungkook over the serious Jungkook a lot more.

"Um...no. If you think 7 days difference is a lot, you are very mistaken Sir,"

"That's 7 days of me being in this world and you not being in this world. I gained a lot of knowledge in those 7 days,"

"Uh huh sure," you snorted and rolled your eyes with a playful smile.

The male picked up his chopsticks and began eating.

"If you think that it's weird that I'm being this nice and happy, there's a reason," he said.

"Oh. Why?"

"I...uh....I wanted to apologize for the way I acted towards you the past few weeks. I know it's been tough on you and I should have tried to support you," he said, looking down. You smiled cheekily.