Love, Jungkook

Hey best frienddddd~~

Lmao. I know I'm real funny.

Well fuck because I don't even know if you'll call me your best friend once you get through this letter.

Shit, I'm so fucking nervous (Name).

I'm terrified that tomorrow morning you'll come downstairs and tell me that you can't do this. That you never saw me this way. You'll apologize because you're a sweetheart. And then you'll smile at me but it'll be awkward. You'll feel guilty that you can't give me what I want and then you'll slowly start distancing yourself from me because you don't wanna hurt me anymore. And then you'll get further and further away from me and I'll be stuck missing you like fucking crazy.

And that's my biggest fear come true...

Honestly, that's why I took so long to build up the courage to tell you what I'm gonna tell you in this letter.

Because goddamn (Name) I can't take it anymore. I tried to hold myself back and ignore my feelings because I'm so fucking scared that I'm gonna ruin what we have. And trust me, I LOVE what we have. I love that I can tell you anything, and that just you being around me is enough to make me giddy like a fucking teenager. I love being your best friend. And I love that you're mine.

But...this is the part where I'm gonna be selfish.

I want more (Name).

I want to hold your hand, and cuddle you, and hug you, but not in a way that's "only as friends".

I want it to mean more than that. I want it to be out of pure love. I want to be able to do things that should only be done...by two people in love.

Because that's what it is (Nickname).

I'm totally in love with you.

I want to be able to openly show you how much I care about you. Wanna do things that real couples do.

Fuck, my hands are sweating so much right now...

But this letter is for me to ask what I'm too afraid to ask to your face:

Go out with me? Be mine?

Because fuck it (Nickname) I'm already yours.

I have been for a long time now.

I'm honestly just hoping...that tomorrow morning, when you come downstairs, you won't give me an awkward smile and then walk away from me forever.

Instead, I'm desperately wishing, that you look up at me and tell me that you feel the same.

So what are you waiting for coward? Come downstairs, and tell me what you feel.

Love,

Jungkook