Heart Breaker

i....

...........

idk what happened in this chapter guys

it's a weird mixture between crack, feels, and angst sooooo enjoy???

Jimin bit his lip to avoid the smile that was surely beginning to show on his face. You paid no mind to that and instead continued your annoying poking.

"C'mon Jiminie oppa~" you whined, staring at the place on his bicep which you were attacking with your finger.

"No (Nickname)," he chuckled, his eyes still glued to his laptop screen where he watched himself dancing to Serendipity.

"Why not?" you pouted, unconsciously leaning forward to push his glasses up his nose bridge with your other hand (yES THAT PICTURE'S THE LOOK I IMAGINED WHILE WRITING THIS SCENE DON'T @ ME ^^). He could feel his light freckles being covered with his own blush but he managed to keep his wits about him just to give you another no.

"Because, our roof isn't made for that," he risked taking a peek at your sulking expression and felt his heart jump because dammit how can someone be so cute?

"So?" you grumbled, leaning against his arm and kicking your feet back and forth.

"So..." he continued, turning a bit so that he could look down at you completely. "You brat, what if you or Jungkook or someone got hurt,"

"Then you'd be here to take care of us, duh," you sassed like it was the most obvious thing in the world and Jimin scoffed.

"And why, Miss (Name), is it my job to take care of you fools?" he asked, letting his hand drop from his keyboard to focus on you now.

"Because," you answered absentmindedly as you reached up to tug his glasses off. "You're just that sweet?"

You slipped them on and let the frames rest on your nose before raising a brow and letting your gaze turn flirtatious. "Hey I'm Park Jimin and I'm gonna steal your heart with my charms and boyish good looks," you winked and ran your fingers through your blonde hair, lowering your voice a couple octaves deeper to mimic his voice. He snorted and dissolved into a fit of giggles, shoving you playfully.

"That's not how I am!" he grinned. You rolled your eyes.

"That's exactly how you are,"

"No no," Jimin giggled, before his smile dropped and his eyes became hooded. "This is how you do it," he muttered, his lips curving up at one side to a devilish smirk as he leaned closer to you. You moved back again as your heart rate sped up, basically getting whiplash from how sudden a transition that was. Jimin's smirk widened when he saw you look away from him, flustered.

"Whatever," you muttered. "You'll never be as hot as Yoongi,"

Jimin threw his head back and laughed. "You and your obsession with Yoongi,"

"C'mon oppa, can I please have money to buy a trampoline for the roof? WAIT WAIT-" you yelled suddenly and Jimin cocked a brow. "Before you say no.....SAY YES!!!"

Jimin paused for a second, deliberating. "....No," he finally answered and you groaned, flopping back onto his bed dramatically as he laughed.

"What's with you and this trampoline business anyways?" he asked, turning back to his screen. You shrugged.

"I had a dream a couple nights ago where we put a giant trampoline on the roof and jumped around. I mean Hoseok oppa ate a whole tub of ice cream before that and then he jumped and then he threw up in a corner. But other than that we had a lot of fun,"