A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone

"YAH!! WAKE UP!!!"

"Nghghfhgsdgmmmmm~"

"Fine...you leave me no choice,"

You immediately started whining as the heavy weight pressed on you and you could hear Jimin's laugh ringing out from next to you.

" I WANNA JOIN!!"

And another mass cuddled up next to you. It was fine for some time, but then you started feeling suffocated so you did what any person would do.

Started flailing and kicking while screaming at the top of your lungs.

Therefore accidentally kicking Tae in the nose and almost kneeing Jin in the crotch.

And triggering Jimin to burst out in a fit of giggles again.

"Ah (NAME)-AH WE HAVE TO GET UP DON'T MAIM US,"

"Whyyy~~~" you whined.

"Uh it's the 30th (Nickname). We have to go to Sinchon, remember?" you could hear Jungkook's voice ring out. You opened your eyes and pouted.

"Why are there so many of you in here?"

"Hey I'm allowed, it's my room too,"

"Yeah but the rest of you?"

"It's our house..."

"...okay then...."

"Oppa, aren't you sick? Are you feeling better?" you asked sleepily. Jin smiled.

"I'm still sick," his voice was raspy.

"Anyway, get up and get ready, you leave in 45 minutes," Seokjin spoke. "Come on Taehyung-ah, help me with breakfast,"

"Wait so you're not coming?" you asked with a frown. He shook his head no.

"..ok you should rest anyway. We'll miss you there though!"

"I know I'm an irreplaceable person,"

"Are you sure you're sick? You sound normal..." you rolled your eyes.

"Aha very funny. Get up Taehyung-ah,"

And then Jin stated yanking the alien's ankles, but he wouldn't move as he was attached to your arm. After finally getting him off and leaving with Jimin, you sat up and slipped out of the covers, watching as Jungkook rummaged around for something to wear, before smiling softly and walking into your bathroom. You looked in the mirror and laughed under your breath.

It has been almost 3 weeks since your debut. The date was September 30th and honestly, you thought being a trainee had you stressed but if you look at your schedule now....it's worse. But you couldn't hate it, on the contrary, despite all the work and pressure, you loved it. You loved that you could do what you always wanted to do.

Of course, that hate that attacked you was still going strong.

But the love and support that came was even stronger.

Yes, thousands of people hated you because they thought of you as a threat to their boys, and also as an intruder to an already perfect group. And you tried not to let it deject you too much. With the constant support from the boys and the company, it wasn't too difficult to forget about those comments.

But on the other side, many people saw how much Bangtan seemed to like you and decided to stay loyal to their idols and support you as well. The fans that appreciated you for your talent were your favorite ones. They really liked you and it was an amazing feeling, Then there were those fans that loved shipping you, but you didn't necessarily mind it. As of right now, the most popular ship was you and Jungkook. It wasn't too surprising considering your closeness but the other most famous ship was you and Yoongi. It made you laugh, but not in a mocking way, in a way that was making you happy.