Young Forever

yEet

You all sat in the room with laid back expressions. Seokjin was standing with Hoseok and the two were slowly going through the unique choreography for the song that would be known as Fake Love. You made eye contact with Seokjin from where you spun in your chair, before quickly averting your eyes and he focused once again on Hoseok. Yoongi's fingers clacked against his keyboard as he listened to beats that played from the headphones around his ears. Namjoon was leaning over his shoulder and quietly muttering ideas to him, to which Yoongi gave understanding responses. Jimin was quietly humming with his earbuds in his ears, eyes closed as he got a moment to relax, knowing it would be brief. Jungkook sat, leaning his elbows on the table and scrolled through his phone with interest. And Taehyung sat on the floor, giggling and speaking quietly to the new Pomeranian puppy that was given the name Yeontan.

The mood was relaxed, but also tense.

Probably because it had been a couple of days since your very interesting game, and since then, you hadn't had a decent conversation with the 7.

Out of everything you felt, irritation and defense were the highest, and so a wall was put up between you and them. It's not like it was that big of a deal for them to get so upset.

But at the same time, it wasn't that big of a deal to even play the Silent Treatment for this long.

Still...they deserved it.

However, you still were a part of BTS, which meant that you still had to interact with them.

You just kept it to a minimum.

That included short answers when asked questions, not as many smiles and laughs, and just lack of emotion in general.

They deserved it.....right?

Honestly, you weren't the only one who was upset though. It was as if some kind of cloud hung over the eight of you. Everyone was grumpy, snapping at each other with more snark than usual. You didn't understand why.

And what's more, were the hushed conversations you would walk into. Their brows would be furrowed in irritation and some kind of mixture between betrayal, sadness, and anger would linger in their expressions.

The worst part was that they completely shut up when you came near, acting as if those conversations never happened.

It bothered you...but you weren't about to go beg them to tell you. You're the one who's supposed to be mad at them.

It was just after dinner now, and it was your turn to do the dishes. You were grateful that the others had retired to do their own things for the night.

You felt kind of lonely though, being mad like this.

Heck, you hadn't had a decent conversation with your best friend in like a week.

"Are you almost done?"

You looked over your shoulder to see the eldest male drinking a glass of water, and your shield went up defensively.

"Mhm," you hummed, giving him a short and cold answer.

He sighed, a frown on his face before he walked closer to you.

"(Name)..."

No response.

"Listen...about how we acted the other day..." he started. "We're sorry. Really we are,"

You didn't say anything to him, scrubbing the plate with a newfound rigor, before finally sighing and looking at him.

"Why?"