Singularity

okay i know it happened before the concert but I'm changing it

.

.

.

2 months later.

Jimin clapped happily as you all descended below the stage after waving goodbye to ARMY. Immediately, the microphones were being taken away from your hands and were replaced with water bottles and towels. All of you began following the staff out. After a few minutes, you found yourselves in one of the lounge rooms.

"Ah that was a good concert," Jungkook sighed before he took a long swig of his water. Namjoon nodded as he wiped at the sweat dripping down his neck.

"Were you surprised Jimin?" Hoseok grinned. Jimin laughed.

"A bit. It's always amazing to hear them all sing together,"

"Best part is when they plan all these things and surprise us," you added, smiling tiredly as you pulled off your jacket and let the staff put an ice pack to the back of your neck.

"For real," Taehyung laughed. "They're amazing,"

"Sometimes I feel like I don't want to perform on my birthday," Jimin sighed. "But when I actually have a concert I'm reminded of how amazing it is to experience it with them and then I just want to have my birthday like this every year,"

"They love us so much," Yoongi said, closing his eyes as the staff behind him massaged the knots out of his shoulders. "We're so grateful for them,"

"Agreed," Jin smiled as he ripped off his microphone. "Glad you had fun today Jiminie,"

"Thanks," the blonde grinned as he tiredly plopped down next to Hoseok.

"Are you done for today or is there anything else you wanna do?" Yoongi asked, half-jokingly.

"I just want a drink," Jimin laughed. "Or drinks,"

"I second that," Taehyung raised his hand.

"But first I need to change. I'm sweaty as hell," Jimin stood up and grimaced. He followed one of the staff out and the seven of you immediately got to work.

"(Name), Jungkook, get the flowers, " Hoseok whispered as he pointed to a corner of the room. Jungkook hurried to grab the bouquet and you fiddled with the tag.

"It's cute how his dad sends him flowers every year," you smiled.

"Yup, it's always been that way," Taehyung said in between munches of a sandwich as Jin placed the cake on the table.

"It's a very pretty cake," Namjoon pointed out and you grinned.

"Thanks, I picked it," you winked and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"You didn't make it though," Jungkook sassed and you flipped him off.

"(Name) don't do that, the cameras are rolling," Hoseok chortled.

"Oh whoops," you winced and smiled sheepishly. "I'm kidding I didn't pick it. His dad requested it to be flown in from Korea,"

"Hey, he's coming guys!" Soo Mi stuck her head in the room and waved her hands excessively.

"Fuck!" you cursed.

"(Name)!!" Hoseok laughed as he smacked your shoulder.

"I'M SORRY!!" you apologized profusely to the cameraman, whose shoulders were shaking with barely concealed laughter.