Jump (in fright)

So it was morning now. And you were walking through the hall, very bored when you passed a bedroom. And you heard:

"Jimin, I love you! Oppa I can't! Jimin I love you!"

You raised an eyebrow, thoroughly confused and slightly scared before you peeked in and saw Taehyung holding a video game controller.

"I love you Jimin!" he said dramatically while he was playing. You blinked stupidly before you called out.

"Jimin oppa?"

Taehyung didn't say anything, thinking that you were just calling the mochi regularly.

"Yeah??" Jimin called back.

"I think Taehyung oppa is confessing his undying love for you!!"

"What??" he asked. "Oh don't worry he does that all the time,"

"Yeah he does, especially when he's home alone. He's always saying 'Jimin I love you, Oppa I can't'," Jin said walking past you and imitating the second youngest male. You laughed and looked into Taehyung's room again.

"Is that true Taehyung oppa??"

He turned to you with a wide smile that made his eyes disappear and he nodded proudly. You giggled and walked in.

"Whatcha playing?"

"I'm playing Overwatch,"

"OOOOOO can I watch?"

He nodded happily and patted the spot next to him and you hurried over and took a seat.

According to Jungkook, Taehyung was already at a master level and was really good at the game, as you could see.

"So Taehyung oppa?"

"Hmm??"

"Is it true that you talk, scream, and ask for water when you sleep??"

He raised a brow.

"Who told you that?"

"Oh um....Jimin oppa, Namjoon oppa, and then Yoongi oppa and Jungkook confirmed it,"

Taehyung pouted.

"They totally exposed me,"

You bursted out laughing.

"So it's actually true?? Ah that's so cute,"

He smiled happily and continued his game.

***

After the game, Taehyung noticed that you were getting slightly bored. The reason he was able to tell was due to the fact that you were rolling around like a dying seagull and sighing heavily. He turned off the console and turned to face you, putting his hands on his cheeks and smiling.

"Okay (Name)-ah. What do you want to do?"

You sat up straight and mimicked his posture.

"Hmmmmmmmmm I don't know. What do you wanna do Oppa?"

"I don't know what do you wanna do (Name)-ah?"

"I don't know. What do you wanna do Oppa?"

"I don't know what do you wanna do (Name)-ah?"

"...Do you want to prank someone?" you asked with a mischievous smile. A similar smile stretched across his handsome face.

"Who should we prank?" he asked.