Boyfriends are ILLEGAL

okay so when i wrote this chapter...i thought it was really short, and i had this whole sorry note for y'all since i felt bad for taking so long and presenting such a short and crappy chapter.

BUT

then i started editing

and i somehow got more things to write

and this chapter turned out pretty long

it's weird...cuz this was supposed to be a sorta crack chapter?

idk...there ended up being some intense moments and honestly idk how it happened

this chapter is weird lmaoooooo

i didn't get much time to write this week, so i made this trash yay

think of this as one of my crack chapters

idk

i just know that the next chapter will take longer to write and i didn't wanna keep you guys waiting this long

the next chapter will be longer

promise ;)

After Taehyung had dropped off Min Joon and Min Jae (which was very sad since the two of them wouldn't let go of you), you all decided to just sit together and relax.

"I'm bored," Jungkook whined. "Let's play something,"

Yoongi yawned.

"Fine...go get a board game," he sighed.

Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't wanna play a board game.....let's play.......TRUTH OR DARE!!"

Multiple groans went around the room and you laughed.

"What? Do you guys not like Truth or Dare?" you asked.

"Oh no we're fine with it," Jin answered with a shrug. "It's just some people here really like making other people do and say embarrassing things,"

All four of the hyungs glared at the original maknae line and you giggled.

"Okay I wanna play!!" you clapped and suddenly everyone seemed on board.

"YEAH ME TOO!!" Namjoon enthusiastically agreed, and you raised a brow in confusion before shrugging it off.

"Except I'm gonna add a twist," you said, halting everyone's excited chattering. "We're gonna play....Truth, Dare, or Honesty,"

(A/n: I made this up at 2:30 in the morning don't @ me).

"Sounds stupid," Yoongi interrupted and you gave him a pout. He looked at you for a solid second before sighing.

"Okay tell us,"

"Ok so basically the truth and dare part is the same....honesty is almost like truth but sorta different. Basically, someone can ask a question like 'who do you think would be the most likely to....blah blah.' And then the person who was asked has to rank us or give us an answer," you explained.

Nods went around the room before Jungkook clapped, a wide bunny smile plastered onto his face.

"Okay. ME FIRST!!" he yelled.

"That's not fai--" Namjoon frowned but Jungkook ignored him and continued.

"Hyung! Truth, Dare, or Honesty?" he excitedly asked, turning to Jimin. The older male looked concerned before he carefully gave his answer.