Waikiki's Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day!

HERE KIDS

ENJOY

NOTES: BOLD IS ENGLISH 

The next morning, you were grateful that your headache felt a lot better. You woke up totally happy, making sure to thank Seokjin for his 'secret remedy' and running around the place feeling extremely hyper.

You guys were ready for the Shark Park. You dressed up quickly in diving suits before throwing on some clothes on top and then hopping in the van. You all were split in half based on what your emotions were. One half of the group, such as Namjoon and Hobi, were nervous as heck. They couldn't handle the fact that these were real sharks you were talking about. The other half, like you and Jungkook, were like excited children. You couldn't comprehend that this was real sharks that you would get to see.

Now you guys were in a boat, ready to go. Well...some of you.

"Are we really going to do this?" Joon asked.

"I'm a little scared...really," Hobi agreed.

"I'm so ready for this," Jungkook said.

You guys then started talking about the video that shows what happened when people went on this Shark thing.

"Yeah and then the shark bites at the cage. It goes NOM!!" Jungkook said.

"Really?!" Seokjin asked with wide eyes.

"Can't you give us a weapon?" Jimin asked.

"If you shoot a gun, sharks will get attracted to the smell of blood," Jin advised.

"My eyes are weapon," Hobi said before he slowly lowered his glasses to reveal his dangerous glaring eyes.

"Oh that's a real weapon!!"

"Omg my spirit!!"

"I'm terrified!!"

"Lethal!!"

Dorks.

"Ah do we have to do this?? Can I get off the boat?" Hope asked a little while later.

"Jungkook-sshi!!" Jin called, even though said male was sitting right next to him.

"Yes?"

"Can you fight a shark?"

"Does it look like I could do that?"

"I thought you could win?"

"I'll hit its nose,"

"Jungkook-sshi!!" Jin called again.

"Yes?"

"You've gained some weight,"

"Did you notice now?"

"Is there emergency gear? Just in case?" Hobi asked, beginning to worry again. "Like a Taser Gun?"

You bursted out laughing.

"You can't use a Taser Gun in the middle of the ocean!!" Jin yelled. Everyone laughed as Hobi began to pretend to be electrocuted.

"We'll all die together....Do you know the deepest part of the world's oceans??" Hobi asked.

WHAT IS THIS?? JEOPARDY?!?!

"The Mariana Trench," you said.

"It's the Mariana Trench," Jin said. "It's 15000 meters deep,"