BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.1

EYYYYYYYYYY I HOPE U ENJOY

....I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU IN DIS CHAPPIE

ALSO YES THERE'S MORE THAN ONE FESTA CHAPTER

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN

OVER 3K WORDS

AND THERE'S STILL MORE

**LE GASP**

AND I WANTED TO FEED U GUYS SO HERE

JKJKJK (JUNGKOOK)

HERE'S THE IF LINK YOU WANT:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/31938 

HAVE FUN :)))))

"What?? It's for a whole five hours?! What am I supposed to do by myself when all of you are gone?!?" you whined.

"It's actually probably only about 2 hours," Namjoon corrected.

"But we'll probably take more than 2 hours due to mic checks and makeup and other stuff," Yoongi said, purposefully getting you irritated.

"Don't worry (Name)-ah. You can watch from backstage and help out the staff. It'll be done quick," Hoseok said comfortingly, patting your shoulder. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Afterwards, we can play Overwatch or watch a movie or something," he suggested with a boxy smile. You gave him a smile at his display of kindness.

"Nah, you guys will probably be tired. Just go to bed afterwards,"

Seokjin gave you a proud smile.

"See??...But only after eating right??"

You giggled.

"Yes, Oppa. After eating,"

"So since this is the first time you're going to be there to watch, you should know how crazy it is backstage," Jimin informed you.

"Yup, the stylist noonas and makeup artists and producers and managers and mic checks and staff and-"

"Okay Jungkookie I think she gets it," Yoongi chuckled. "But yes there will be a lot of commotion while we get ready,"

"Prepare yourself," Taehyung said eerily and you snorted.

"Whatever. I just can't wait to watch it all go down. It's sooooo exciting!!"

"She's more excited than we are," Yoongi teased.

"Well yeah. This is the first time I'll ever see you guys perform live," you smiled.

"Ah, she's a fan," Hoseok sighed dramatically.

"OMG BTS I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!" you screamed. They laughed.

"Seriously I can't believe it's been 4 years," Jimin sighed. The members nodded.

"Time really flew," Namjoon agreed.

"No but I really wish (Name) was here for all of it," Jin spoke. You smiled as you heard agreement pass around the van.

"Me too. We would have been a whole family from the beginning," Taehyung smiled at you and you beamed back.