Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.2

AYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M BACKKKK

LOOK AT ME

BE PROUD

I'M UPDATING

HHEHEHHEHHHEEEE

OK

SO DUE TO A REQUEST WHICH I THOUGHT WAS REALLY SMART

I'VE DECIDED TO ADD IN A SMALL EXCERPT FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER TO ALL YOU SLIGHTLY FORGETFUL CHILDREN WHO DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LOL

JK JK

I LOVE YOU ALL

ANYWAY

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

NOTES: BOLD IS ENGLISH

**Previously...On Bon Voyage**

The staffs gave you all your individual group prize money.

"The friendship trip starts right when you get there and ends at 8 o'clock sharp. Come back at 8," the staffs said. You all nodded in understanding.

And then you all said the slogan thing for Bon Voyage but Taehyung messed it up even though he was the one to create it.

-_-

Next.....MAIN STREET!!

**Now...**

After a nice nap in the car, the eight of you climbed out into the sunny streets, eager for your friendship trip to commence.

"We have a team name," Seokjin said as he pulled on his backpack.

"What is it?"

"Ah our team name is 'What A Big' because we both have a big build," Namjoon explained.

"Got a team name?" Hobi asked the four of you, who had gathered together now.

"We're the Mak Team," Jimin said, referring to the word 'Maknae'. "What about you guys?"

"We're Sope," Yoongi said.

"Ah that's right,"

"We're Mak Line," Taehyung said.

"Ok everyone let's buy some souvenirs and get something to eat and then let's meet up again at Huggo's On The Rocks," the leader spoke.

"And if we bump into any other teams on the streets we should pretend we don't know each other," Taehyung said and then proceeded to do a dramatic enactment with Hoseok who immediately caught on as they walked past each other without a glance.

"Let's just say aloha and then leave,"

"ALOHA!!" everyone said in chorus to each other.

"Alright let's go!!"

***

"Ah where should we go?" Kook asked as the four of you walked in line along the road. "It's getting colder now,"