Attack on Bangtan's Golden Maknae

"(Name)-shhi? (Name)-shhiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~" you heard a deep voice whine. You incoherently mumbled something and turned on your side, snuggling further into the inviting warmth. It was silent for a good two minutes until...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" something screamed and grabbed your ankles.

You FREAKED.

"WHAT THE FLIPPPPPP?!?!?" you shot up and screamed, flailing your legs out rapidly. You heard a loud voice scream out an "OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" before a laugh that sounded like rainbows and unicorns rung out from the door. You opened your eyes and looked to the foot of the bed where Kim Taehyung sat on his butt, one hand still loosely wrapped around your right ankle and the other covering his cheek. Your eyes then flitted to the doorway where Park Jimin stood, hunched over in laughter, one hand gripping his stomach and the other covering his mouth (A/n: typical Jimin laughing pose). You were so confused.

"What are you doing on the floor?" you asked sleepily.

"Wha-? I came to wake you up..."

"Did you grab my ankles?!"

He nodded.

"Sheesh give me a heart attack next time why don't you??"

"Sorry. But you're the one who kicked me," he said.

"I-what? I KICKED YOU?!?!?" you shrieked. He nodded with a sheepish smile. You crawled to the edge of the bed apologetically.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry Taehyung-sshi," you said, reaching your hands out. The male's boxy smile stretched across his face, though it was hard to see as his hand was covering.

"It's okay, it didn't hurt much,"

"Are you sure?" you asked before you gently pulled his palm away and studied his face for any bruises. He smiled wider and nodded.

You breathed a sigh of relief. Jimin's giggling had ceased and he was leaning against the door frame with a smile.

"Wow Jimin-sshi, way to help your friend out," you said teasingly. Jimin's eyes went up, a little surprised at your playful tone before his smile widened.

"It was really funny (Name)-sshi, I couldn't help but laugh. You're almost as dangerous as Yoongi hyung,"

You chuckled and stretched.

"What time is it?" you asked.

"Hmmm...6:30," Jimin responded. You nodded.

"Who else is up??"

"Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Hobi hyung," Taehyung spoke up. You nodded. The mochi scoffed.

"I thought I told Jungkookie to wake up. He never listens to me...brat," Jimin muttered. You chuckled.

"JUNGKOOK-AH PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" you heard Hoseok scream down the hall. The three of you laughed.

"I heard when Jin hyung went to go wake up Yoongi hyung. He was really grumpy," Taehyung commented.

"That's normal though," Jimin said, walking into the room and taking a seat next to you, looking at Taehyung who was still on the floor.

"But more than usual. Which means that he didn't sleep well last night,"

You mentally winced. That was probably your fault. How long did you two even stay up??

Your eyes went to the doorway when Hoseok walked in, a small frown on his face.