Chapter 32: Application

Oceanna's POV

*One Month Later*

I was checking my email when I saw one from the head of the nursing department.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I said.

"What is it?" Vic asked. I was speechless and just pointed to the screen. The subject line read Nursing Program Applicant. "Well open it silly." He said.

"I-I can't. What if I didn't get in?"

"You got in, just open it!" He exclaimed. I took a deep breath and clicked the mouse, opening the email.

"Congratulations Oceanna Grey. You have been accepted to the San Diego State University School of Nursing." I read aloud. I read the two sentences a few more times before letting out a scream.

"My ears!" Vic whined.

"I can't believe I got in!" I exclaimed, a huge smile plastered on my face. 

"I told you that you had nothing to worry about. I'm proud of you baby." Vic said, kissing the top of my head. I read the rest of the email to figure out what my next steps were.

"Did that scream come from here?" Midnight asked, walking in.

"I GOT INTO THE NURSING SCHOOL!" I yelled and she dropped her backpack.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S SO EXCITING, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Midnight yelled back, matching my energy as she ran over to me. I stood up and we cheered, jumping around the living room and hugged each other.

"Alright, go get ready girls, I'm taking the three of us out to dinner to celebrate Oceanna's accomplishment." Vic said.

*************************************************************************

Sorry these have been short

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought. Comments motivate me to update!