Chapter 24: Sophmore Year

Oceanna's POV

*A Few Days Later*

"IF YOU'RE NOT OUT HERE IN TWO MINUTES WE ARE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" I yelled through the apartment at Midnight. We were supposed to leave five minutes ago and she is still not ready. 

We decided to carpool on the first day of school since we have similar schedules and I'm starting to think it was a mistake. Joking...but seriously. We still won't be late for class, but we will be soon if she doesn't hurry her ass up.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She said, jogging out of her room with her sneakers in hand.

"You couldn't take time to put those on?" Vic chuckled.

"I'm not driving, I can put them on in the car. Let's go." She said, running out the door. Vic and I looked at each other and laughed before walking out the door. Vic stopped the lock the door and I hurried down the stairs to catch up with Midnight. We walked to Vic's car together and waited for him to unlock it. 

He unlocked it and we all got in, Vic and I in the front and Midnight in the back. I heard Midnight fumbling to put on her shoes as Vic drove us to school. He parked in the commuter parking lot and we got out, going to our separate buildings for our classes.

***

At the end of the school day, Midnight and I were waiting by Vic's car rather impatiently for him to get here, but he was five minutes late.

"It's so HOT!" Midnight groaned, slumping against the car. I fanned myself with my hand, even though I was doing nothing but tiring out my wrist. I looked in the distance and saw Vic sprinting over to us.

"I'm sorry, class ran long." He panted, fumbling with his keys to unlock the door. We got in and Vic turned on the AC full blast, pointing his vents towards his face to cool himself off. We drove home and Vic immediately got in the shower because he felt so gross from sprinting.

***

Later in the day, I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV.

"Oceanna!" I heard Vic call. I got up and walked into the room, not seeing him anywhere. "Over here!" He said and I turned to look at our closet. That was when I saw that this grown man, my boyfriend, had wedged himself in between the wall and the closet door so it appeared that he was floating.

 That was when I saw that this grown man, my boyfriend, had wedged himself in between the wall and the closet door so it appeared that he was floating

"Vic, what the fuck?"

"Look! I can hover!" He exclaimed with a childish smile, messing with his leg that was on the outside of the door.

"I hope you fall." I snickered and walked out of the room, sitting back on the couch. All of a sudden I heard a loud thud followed by Vic screaming "my ass!". I took a moment to laugh before I got up to check on him.

*********************************************************************

Sorry it's short, just a filler

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER