Chapter 15: Valentine's Day

Oceanna's POV

*One Month Later*

"So, I hope you don't have any Valentine's plans because I have a special night planned for you." Vic said with a smile as we walked to class.

"Ooh, I'm excited." I said with a smile.

***

I looked in the mirror and let out a content sigh. I had just finished getting ready and was waiting for Vic to come pick me up. Vic told me to dress comfortable so I tried my best.

I was wearing a red off the shoulder dress that went down to my mid-thigh. It was flounced with flowing sleeves and skirt. Everything about the dress was very loose and comfortable. The dress was cinched around my waist, accentuating my hips. My makeup was neutral and my hair was loosely curled. Finally, I had a pair of black flats.

Vic knocked on the door and I opened it, smiling at him

Vic knocked on the door and I opened it, smiling at him. He was wearing a black polo shirt and black dress pants.

"Helloooo gorgeous!" He said with a smile.

"Hello handsome." I giggled as he handed me a bouquet of roses. "These are beautiful!" I exclaimed. I placed them on my desk and followed him out of the room with my keys, phone, and his gift. We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me. I slid in and started to buckle my seat belt as he closed the door. He got in on his side and drove us to the beach. We got out and he grabbed a basket  and a guitar case from his trunk. We walked through the sand until he stopped us. He laid out a blanket on the ground and sat down. I sat down with him and smiled at the sun setting into the ocean.

"It's beautiful out here." I said as a cool breeze blew through my hair.

"Because you're out here." He smirked. He set out plates and cups for us as he pulled out food. We began eating and talking. 

"Thank you so much for this. School has been stressing me out so bad." I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"I know baby, that's why I did this. You deserve to have time to relax and forget about school." He said. When we finished eating, he leaned back and grabbed his guitar case. He clicked it open and pulled out his guitar.

"Now time for your present." He said with a smile, getting his guitar into position. "I wrote you a song." He said, taking a few test strums.

"Oh Vic!" I cooed with a soft smile. He began and I melted into his music. I had never heard him play an instrument before, let along sing. No wonder he had all those awards. He was amazing!

As we wake up in your room
Your face is the first thing I see
The first time I've seen love
And the last I'll ever need
You remind her that your future
Will be nothing without her
Never lose her, I'm afraid
Better think of something good to say
But its all been done more than once
I'll keep on trying
Oh god don't let me be the only one who says

No, at the top of our lungs there's no
No, such thing as too young
Second chances won't leave you alone
Then there's faith in love

She was always the one
I'll repeat it again, the one
No such thing as too young
Red lights flashing on the car we're kissing in
Call me crazy, I've always tried to remind her
That the future's just a few heartbeats away from disaster

No, at the top of our lungs there's no
No, such thing as too young
Second chances won't leave you alone
Then there's faith in love

He finished and looked at me with a smile. Meanwhile, I had tears streaming down my face.

"So, how'd you like it?" He asked nervously.

"I loved it!" I sobbed, dabbing at my eyes with my napkin.

"I wrote it over winter break. It doesn't have a name yet and I haven't finished it."

"It was perfect." I said. He smiled and laid his guitar down, pushing the empty plates out of the way and crawling over to me. He pressed a soft kiss to my lips and I kissed him back. I leaned back and we kept kissing as I laid down on the blanket. He started to lift up my dress and I broke the kiss, causing him to start kissing my neck.

"Vic, what if we get caught." I said.

"Come on, there's nobody here." He said as he kept kissing my neck. I melted into him as he started undoing his pants.

***

"I have sand, everywhere!" I exclaimed as I readjusted my dress.

"A little shower will fix you up." He laughed as he packed up our stuff. We went to the car and drove back to campus. He walked me to my room and set his stuff down on the ground.

"Thanks for an amazing night." I said with a smile.

"Anything for my baby." He smiled, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back and we shared a short kiss.

"Okay, I love kissing you, but I really have to take a shower." I said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Alright, goodnight sweetheart." He said with a soft smile.

"Good night." I said, giving him a quick peck before dipping into the room. I quickly grabbed my shower things and rushed into the bathroom, trying to deep clean every crevice on my body.

*A Few Days Later*

Midnight and I were sitting in the plaza, working on homework. Or, she was working on homework and I was trying not to think about my itchy lady parts. Ever since Valentine's day, I've been in hell, itching like crazy.

"Ok, what is your issue?" Midnight asked.

"On Valentine's day, Vic and I had sex on the beach and sand got...everywhere."

"Okayyyy." Midnight said, not catching on.

"Now I have a really bad itch in a...really bad place."

"Wha-ohhhhhhhhh!" She said as realization hit her.

"I think I need to go to urgent care." I said.

"Well let's go!" She said and we packed up our things, heading to the car.

***

"Alright, it looks like you have an infection. I'll prescribe you some antibiotics that should take care of that." The doctor said, taking off her gloves. "Just, no more sex on the beach." She said with a small chuckle.

"Oh, I never will again." I laughed.

*********************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER