Chapter 25: Reliving Freshman Year

Oceanna's POV

"Let's go!" Midnight exclaimed, running toward Hepner Hall. We had decided to take part in Templo del Sol tonight as returning students. We got at the end of the line, Midnight across from me and Vic next to me. Someone walked down the line handing out pom-poms to everyone. We waited for the freshmen to appear and when they began to walk, we began to cheer and shook the pom-poms. I smiled as I remembered myself, only a year ago, walking through this screaming crowd. Now, I'm here supporting the incoming freshmen.

After everything was over, the three of us walked back to the car.

"Hey Oceanna." Vic said.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around to see Vic on one knee, holding a red rose.

"V-Vic."

"Oh my god." I heard Midnight whisper.

"Will you go to the Red and Black Welcome Back Dance with me tomorrow."

"You asshole!" I exclaimed, laughing, and slapped his arm.

"What! Is that a no?"

"Of course I'll go! You made me think your dumb ass was proposing!"

"Oh, not yet." He chuckled, winking at me and walking to get in the car. I got in and grabbed the rose from him. We drove back to the apartment and Midnight dragged me into her room.

"So, are we going dress shopping tomorrow?" She asked with a big smile.

"I still have my dress from last year, I'll just wear that." I shrugged.

"But Vic's already seen you in it!"

"Yeah, but this year, I'll get laid wearing it." I winked.

"Gross! Just be quiet!" She frowned and I smirked.

"We will go get our nails done though."

"Deal." She smiled.

*The Next Day*

Midnight and I spent the whole day getting ready. We got our nails done and she did my hair and makeup for me. Midnight had decided to go as well and just wore a black dress she had in her closet. 

"Well, I'd say that dress looked mighty familiar." Vic said to me as Midnight and I walked out of her room.

"It might, but I have a feeling this dress will get me laid this year." I giggled.

"Oh fuck yes." He smirked.

"Ewewewew! Let's go!" Midnight cried out. Vic and I laughed as he got up off the couch. He walked over to me and gave me a hard smack on the ass as he grabbed his keys. We walked down to his car and he drove us to where the dance was being held. We scanned our IDs and walked into the dance. It looked pretty much the same as last year, lots of red and black. We hung out with Midnight for a little bit until she was enticed by some guy and we got some alone time. We danced, talked, and hung out. It was nice to be with just him, it felt like we were freshmen again, when our relationship was new.

Oh, and that dress totally got me laid when we got home.

***

In the next few days, we went to Screen on the Green and the campus carnival. We made sure to ride the Ferris Wheel, simply for the nostalgia.

"You remember I asked you out on this Ferris Wheel, right?"

"Yup, almost one year ago." I said with a smile. He leaned over and kissed me.

"What a crazy year." He chuckled.

****************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER