Chapter 23: Apartment

Oceanna's POV

*2 Weeks Later*

I set the box in my hands down on the bed and smiled. I looked around at my new bedroom and giggled as I was swept off my feet and felt my forehead kissed by Vic.

"Welcome home." Vic chuckled, spinning me around and putting me down. Midnight, Vic and I decided to get an apartment for our remaining three years at the school. It was a two bedroom with Vic and I sharing a room, and Midnight getting her own room. The apartment is only a ten minute drive from campus so it's not too bad, and we will be carpooling as much as we can.

Since Vic lives down here, he already moved in a few days ago while Midnight and I arrived today to begin moving in. My parents came with me and Midnight said her parents would be tagging along as well.

"Vic!" I heard his mom call. Vic grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room and over to his parents. "Oceanna!" She smiled, opening her arms for a hug. I hugged her for a second and then let go. "How are you?" She asked.

"Ready to get moving done." I laughed and greeted his dad as well. Just then, I saw my mom and dad walk in. "Let me introduce you to my parents!" I said, rushing over to my parents and pulling them over to where Vic's parents were.

"Mom and dad, this is Vic's parents. Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes, this is my parents." I introduced them. The four introduced themselves to each other, spending the next thirty seconds shaking each other's hands.

"Your son is just a joy to have around." My mom said.

"Thank you. So is Oceanna." His mom smiled, rubbing my shoulder.

"Oceanna!" I heard Midnight squeal. I looked away from the circle of parents to see her standing in the kitchen. I ran up to her and we hugged each other tightly. "I can't believe we have our own apartment!" She exclaimed.

"I know!" I said, matching her excitement. I introduced my parents to hers as well since this is probably the only time they are all going to be in the same place besides graduation. We spent the rest of the day moving in and setting up our rooms. Midnight helped me and I helped her. Vic was basically giving me free reign of the room since he had no clue how to decorate it.

After I was done decorating, I flopped on the bed and let out a calming sigh. The bed next to me sank as Vic laid down next to me. He grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"So, you like the apartment?" He asked. Vic had done all the logistics with researching and touring the apartment since Midnight and I live so far away.

"Yes, you did a great job baby. I love it." I turned my head to smile at him.

"I love you." He said with the most blissful smile on his face.

"I love you too." I said. He leaned in closer so we could kiss and it quickly escalate with him hovering on top of me.

"What do you say we christen this new apartment?" He said with a smirk and winked. I giggled and brought his face back down so I could kiss him.

*********************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER