Chapter 9: First Real Date

Oceanna's POV

The next day, Vic and I were sitting at lunch. Midnight and Tori are busy so it's just the two of us.

"So, how about I take you on our real first date on Friday." Vic said with a smile.

"That sounds fun, what did you have in mind?"

"It's a surprise." He smirked as he continued to eat.

***

I gave myself one final look in the mirror and smiled at how I looked. Tonight was my date with Vic and Midnight and I had been stressing ever since we got out of class about what I was going to wear.

I decided to wear  a dark blue dress that had a lace overlay. The sleeves hung on my shoulders and were lace. It was a V-Neck and went down to my knees with the back slightly longer. I put on tan heels and some silver jewelry. My makeup was neutral and my hair was curled.

"Perfect!" Midnight exclaimed, clapping her hands in excitement

"Perfect!" Midnight exclaimed, clapping her hands in excitement. Tori was at the library studying so she wasn't here. I heard a knock on my door and my heart started racing. I opened the door and saw Vic standing there. He was wearing a black button down shirt, black jeans and black dress shoes.

"Wow." He said with a huge smile.

"Wow yourself." I said with a smile.

"No, you're hot." He said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. I kissed him back and giggled. "You ready to go?" He asked.

"Sure am." I said, grabbing my phone, wallet, and keys. I left and Vic and I walked to the elevator. We went down to the main floor and walked out to his car. He opened my door for me and I slid in. He closed it and went around to the driver's side, getting in and starting up the car.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see!" He said. We made small talk as he drove us to our destination. Finally we arrived at a really nice restaraunt. It was called Top of the Market. We walked in and went up to the host.

"Reservation for Fuentes." Vic said and the host looked at his list.

"Right here, follow me." He said, grabbing some menus and taking us to our table which had a view of the ocean.

"Oh my God, Vic! This place is beautiful! The view is beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as you." He smiled. After looking at the menu, I realized this was a seafood restaurant. We ordered our food and dug in as soon as it arrived. It was delicious. We got a dessert to go and went back out to the car. We took the five minute drive to the beach and parked.

"You might want to take off your heels." He said as he got out of the car and took off his shoes and socks. I slipped my heels off and stepped out of the car. Vic had a bag slung over his shoulder and was carrying the dessert. "Come on." He said, grabbing my hand and leading us to the sand. He picked a spot and gave me the dessert to hold. He pulled a blanket out of the bag and laid it out on the sand.

"A nice ocean side dessert." He smiled, grabbing the box from me and sitting down. I sat down as well and we dug into the dessert, talking about our week and getting to know each other even better. When we finished, he stood up and held his hand out. I grabbed it and stood up as well.

"Do you want to take a walk?" He asked and I nodded. We laced our fingers together and walked in silence. I kept taking glances at him. The way he looked basked in moonlight was gorgeous. We talked a little hear and there but we mostly walked in comfortable silence. 

All of a sudden, Vic stopped and pulled on my hand. He turned me to face him and leaned down to give me a small kiss on the lips. That one small kiss escalated and we made out for a few minutes on the beach. His hands were gripping my hips and my arms were wrapped around his neck. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Come on, we should get back." He said, grabbing my hand and leading us to our stuff. He packed everything up and we went back to the car. He drove us back to campus and walked me to my room.

"I had a really great time tonight." He said with a shy smile.

"Me too, thanks for an amazing date."

"Anytime." He said and we had a long kiss before he stepped away from me. "Goodnight Oceanna."

"Goodnight Vic." I said, walking into my dorm room.

"How was it!" Midnight exclaimed.

"Amazing! I think I'm in love!" I squealed as I told her every detail of the date.

*******************************************************************************

Anybody got any ideas? lol

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER