Chapter 14: Back to School

Oceanna's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

"Vic!" I exclaimed, running down the stairs. I leaped into his arms and he held me tightly. We shared a long kiss before he put me down.

"How was your flight?" He asked, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Well, I'm alive!" I giggled.

"Thank god you are." He said, hugging me tightly. We walked over to baggage claim and he grabbed my suitcase for me when he spotted it. We walked out of the airport and got into his car. We held hands, sang along to the radio, and talked about our time apart as we drove to his house.

I flew back to San Diego a week early to spend time with Vic. I wish Midnight could come back early too but the dorms are still closed, and there's no room for her at Vic's house. Heck, there's not even room for me at Vic's house.

We got to Vic's house and he rolled my suitcase into the house.

"Oceanna! It's so good to see you!" His mom exclaimed, greeting us at the door. She hugged me tightly and then pulled away.

"It's so good to see you too, thank you for letting me stay!"

"Anything for you." She said. "Come, come upstairs." She said and we followed her, Vic carrying my suitcase for me. "We don't have a spare bedroom, so you'll be staying in Vic's room, if that's all right." She said.

"I don't want to put Vic out, I'd be fine on the couch."

"Nonsense, you deserve the best." She said.

"Babe, you're taking the room. It's clean and the sheets are fresh." He said.

"We figured it'd be easier to clean this room than Mike's." She said, glancing at her younger son's door. I heard loud drums and symbols coming from down the hall.

"Now I see what you're talking about." I told Vic and he nodded. "Well thank you."

"Anything for my baby." He said with a smile, kissing my forehead.

"Now Victor, your father and I are trusting you-"

"I know, no sneaking into her room." He said with a sigh, almost like he was reciting a script. "You have nothing to worry about Ma."

"I know, you're my good little boy!" She said, pinching his cheeks.

"Ma! Not in front of my girlfriend!" He groaned and I giggled. She kissed his cheek and walked away. Vic and I walked into his room and he rested my suitcase against the wall.

***

"Goodnight." Vic said as we stood in the hallway.

"Goodnight." I said with a smile as we kissed. We separated and I went into the room, closing the door behind me. I got dressed for bed and got under the covers. I may have spent a few hours texting him. Suddenly, my door creaked open and Vic slipped into the room. 

"Vic!" I whispered, sitting up in bed. "What are you doing here?"

"You thought my sexy girlfriend was sleeping in my room and I wouldn't sneak in here?" He asked with a smirk.

"What about what your mom said? We'll get in trouble!"

"We don't if they don't find out." He chuckled, crawling into bed with me. He cradled my head and pressed his lips to mine. "Just be quiet, which, after fucking in a dorm, I know you can do." He laughed.

"What about Mike?" I asked.

"I've got so much dirt on him, he doesn't care." He said, starting to kiss my neck. He lifted up my shirt a bit and placed his hand on my waist. "Come on, we haven't done anything since before winter break. I'll be quick." He said, in between neck kisses. I melted into him and wrapped my arms around him. He got on top of me and his kisses got more intense.

***

"Oh my god." Vic panted. "That was the best." He sighed, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"Thank you." I said with a laugh. "I didn't realize how much I missed that." I said.

"I should get back." He said, standing up and pulling his boxers back on. He gave me a kiss and slipped out of the room. I gathered my clothes and put them back on, climbing into bed and falling asleep.

***

The next day, we finished lunch and Vic stood up from the table.

"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my seat. He led me up the stairs and into a room I had yet to see. He opened the door to reveal a bunch of instruments. A piano, a few guitars, a microphone, and of course, Mike's infamous drums.

"Wow." I said. "How?"

"Well, when you have two sons who want to dedicate their life to music, you invest." He shrugged.

"Lot's of trophies and plaques." I said, looking around at the walls and shelves in the room. 

"All community performances and talent shows. One day, I hope this room will be full of band memorabilia." He said as I walked the perimeter, looking at the photos that were hung up. There were pictures of Vic and Mike from all stages of life, on stage performing and posing with their awards.

"You were such a cute kid!" I cooed.

"I guess." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Come here, I wanted to show you this." He said. I walked over to him to see him sitting in front of a record player. "I built it myself. What do you think?" 

"I love it!" I said. A record player sat on a shelf with two brick stacks holding up the shelf, with another shelf below and two more stacks holding up that one. 

"I'm still trying to find things to put on the shelves, but I got a little plant here and some books down here for a start." He said.

"You're so creative." I smiled. I placed a kiss on his lips and he kissed me back. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to a half-painted piano sitting on a plastic tarp in the corner.

"My dad found this old piano and I decided to give it a little face lift." He said, walking over to it. "Want to help?"

"Yeah." I said with a smile. I followed him and he handed me the paint brush. We finished painting and talked with each other. We finished an hour later and stood back to look at our work.

"We make a good team." He said with a smile.

***

At the beginning of the next week, we packed our things into Vic's car and he drove us to school. We unloaded the car once he parked and he followed me to my room.

"Thank you for letting me stay the week." I said with a smile.

"Thank you for staying the week. I had a lot of fun."

"Me too." We shared a kiss and then he took his stuff up to his room. I dropped my stuff off and then went to Midnight's room, knocking on the door. She opened the door and dragged me in.

"Oh my god, I missed you!" She squealed, jumping and hugging me.

"I missed you too, so much!" I said. We proceeded to recap everything that happened during our break since we had seen each other last. 

"Let's compare schedules." She said, grabbing her schedule from her desk. I ran to my room, grabbed my schedule, and ran back over to her room. We figured out the times we could walk to and from class, meet for lunch, and study. We then grabbed our schedules and ran up to Vic's room. As soon as he opened the door, we barged in and did the same with him. We finalized the times and spent the rest of the night talking with each other.

**********************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER