Chapter 6: Screen on the Green

Oceanna's POV

I woke up the next morning with a text from Vic.

Vic: Do u want 2 go 2 Screen on the Green with me 2nite?

Oceanna: Sure

Vic: Awesome. Pick u up @ 8:15

I slid out of bed and pulled my clothes for the day out, walking to the bathroom to get changed. I brushed my hair and my teeth before coming back to the room. I decided to do some homework, taking a break for lunch and then going back to homework. I stopped when my phone buzzed.

Midnight: R U going 2 the movie 2nite?

Oceanna: Vic asked me and I said yes

Midnight: OOOH GRL! KISS THE BOY!

Oceanna: We'll see :)

At 8:15, there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Vic.

"Hey," He said with a smile.

"Hey," I said, double checking that I had my phone and keys before walking out of my room. We walked out of the building and started walking to Aztec Green where they were showing the movie. 

"I got a blanket for us to sit on." He said, gesturing to the blanket draped over his shoulder.

"Cool." I said as we walked. We made it and found a seat on the grass. We laid out our blanket and sat down. They were showing The Little Mermaid which is one of my favorite Disney movies. Vic and I made conversation as more people showed up.

"Do you want to go get some food before the movie starts?" Vic asked and I nodded. We got up and walked over to the snack bar they had set up. I grabbed some popcorn, candy and a drink before walking back to the blanket with Vic.

We sat down and talked until the movie started. When the movie started, Vic wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into him. I sang along to the songs and was having a great time. Halfway through the movie, I looked over at him and he was smiling at me.

"What?" I whispered.

"You're cute." He smiled and I blushed, turning my attention back to the movie. I laid down and put my head in his lap. He started stroking my hair as we watched the movie. 

The movie ended and we gathered our trash and Vic picked up the blanket, draping it over his shoulder. We threw away our trash and started walking back to the dorm. Vic reached down and grabbed my hand as our fingers intertwined. We got back to the dorm and he walked me back to my room.

"Thanks for taking me, I had a really good time."

"I did too." He said, biting his lower lip. "So, do you want to go to the Campus Carnival with me?"

"Sure." I said and he smiled wide. He looked at me and bit his lip again. He leaned in a placed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and he pulled away.

"See ya." He said, waving and walking away.

"Mhmm." I said, touching my fingers to my lips, still warm from the kiss. I turned around and walked into my room to see Midnight and Tori.

"Sooooooo." Midnight said.

"He kissed me." I said and Midnight squealed.

"Tell me ALL about it!" Midnight exclaimed.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Tori said, standing up and leaving the room. I sat down on my bed and told Midnight all about the night in detail.

"Oh, and he asked me to go to the carnival with him." I said.

"Oh my god! That is so cute!" She said. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah, kinda." I said nervously.

"Ugh, I am SO happy for you! You guys belong together! You guys are SO cute!" She said and I giggled.

*****************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

"