Chapter 16: Caught

Chapter 16: Caught

Vic's POV

*Three Weeks Later*

I walked to Oceanna's room and knocked on the door.

"Oh, Oceanna's not here." Tori said, answering the door.

"Well, do you mind if I come inside and wait for her? She should be here soon." I said.

"I guess." She said, walking away from the door. I walked in and sat on Oceanna's bed, playing with my thumbs as we sat in silence.

"So, how's the semester treating you?" I asked.

"Fine." Tori said, her nose deep in a textbook. I was looking at my feet when all of a sudden, I was pushed onto the bed so I laying on my back and Tori was on top of me. She pressed her lips to mine and as much as I tried to get her off of me, she had leverage. She held my head tightly so I couldn't even turn my head. I put my hands on her hips to try to push her off of me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I heard Oceanna scream and my heart dropped. I heard the door slam and I was finally able to get Tori off of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK TORI!" I screamed as her.

"Vic, I've liked you since I met you."

"And? I love Oceanna! You may have just torpedoed our realtionship!"

"So? Now I get you all to myself?"

"Even if your disgusting actions do break Oceanna and I up, I will never date you! Especially not after the shit you just pulled. Never speak to me again." I said, running out of the room to go find Oceanna.

Oceanna's POV

"No mom, I'm not coming home for spring break. Just like Thanksgiving, it's a waste of money to fly home for a week. Plus, I can focus better on homework here."

"Okay, fine. We'll see you for summer. Love you honey."

"Love you too mom." I said, hanging up the phone. I opened my door to see Vic and Tori on my bed, making out. His hands were on her hips and she was sitting on his pelvis. My heart, along with my jaw, dropped.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed, slamming the door behind me and running to Midnight's room, barging in.

"Ocean-oh my god Oceanna, are you okay?" Midnight asked, jumping off of her bed. Luckily, her roommate wasn't in the room. I was sobbing so hard, I couldn't even speak. Midnight led me to her bed and we sat down. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close as I cried. I eventually composed myself enough to speak.

"V-Vic cheated on me!" I cried.

"What! That bastard!" She exclaimed. "Who's the bitch? I'll kill her."

"T-Tori!" I cried again.

"Oh my god, your own roommate? Did he expect you not to find out when they were fucking right under your nose? What the hell!" She rambled.

"I-I just walked into my room and she was on top of him and his hands were on her hips."

"Oh my god Oceanna, I'm so sorry." All of a sudden, Vic burst into the room.

"Oce-"

"GET OUT!" Midnight screamed at him.

"Ple-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR CHEATING FACE AGAIN!" I screamed at Vic. Tears welled up in his eyes as he walked out of the room.

"C-Can I stay here tonight? I can't bear to see Tori, much less sleep next to her. God knows what I'll do." I asked.

"Of course." She said, hugging me tightly.

********************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER