Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Oceanna's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

"So, you're coming home for Christmas, right? I sent you money for your ticket." My mom asked.

"Fine, but I'm not coming home for the whole break."

"Are you kidding me? Do you want to spend time with your family at all?"

"Yes, but I've got a life down here."

"Two weeks. That's all I'm asking."

"Fine. Can I bring Vic?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. Love you, bye."

"Love you too, bye." She said and hung up.

*One Week Later*

"Vic, you can stay in the spare bedroom you stayed in last time."

"Mom, we live together."

"Not in my house you don't." My dad said walking into the entryway.

"Ugh, fine." I said, leading him upstairs. He put his suitcase down and I turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine, you know I want to be respectful to your parents." He said, kissing my forehead. Christmas was pretty uneventful, pretty normal. I just couldn't wait to return to San Diego. Now that I had a little taste of freedom, I hated being under my parents' roof and following their rules. 

"I'm so happy to be back!" I exclaimed as we walked into our apartment.

**********************************************************************

Short, sorry

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!