Chapter 10: Halloween

Oceanna's POV

"Hey babe." Vic said, sitting next to me at lunch.

"Hey." I said, giving him a kiss.

"Guess who just got an invite to the Halloween party that the Omega's are throwing." He said.

"Oh my god, a real college frat party!" I exclaimed.

"Yup, and you're coming with me." He smiled.

"We need to come up with a couples costume!" I exclaimed.

*One Week Later*

After a few days of deciding, I finally figured out what Vic and I were going to go as. We were going to be a buck and a doe.

I looked at myself in the mirror after putting my costume on. I was wearing a brown body suit with a white patch on my front and some white dots. There was faux fur lining on the top, at my wrists, and on my hips. The body suit exposed my shoulders and the hem sat just below my shoulders. I was wearing brown knee high boots. I was also wearing a headband with brown ears with a white lining. My hair was down and curled. I also did my makeup to give me animal features.

Vic knocked on the door and I opened it to see him also in his costume

Vic knocked on the door and I opened it to see him also in his costume. He was wearing a brown shirt, black jeans, and a headband with ears and antlers.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. I followed him out to his car and got in.

"May I say, you look super sexy." He winked.

"That's kind of the point." I giggled. He drove us to the frat house and parked in an empty space outside. We got out and walked into the house.

"You stay here, I'll go get us some drinks." He said and walked off. A few minutes later, he came back with two red solo cups. We danced and partied and even joined in on a few games of beer pong. I may have drank too much because at some point I blacked out.

I woke up the next morning in a bed that wasn't mine and a room that definitely wasn't mine. I looked down and notice my costume was gone. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I slowly looked over and saw Vic fast asleep next to me. I reached over and poked him. He groaned and settled further into the bed. I shook him until his eyes opened.

"Oh, hey baby." He smiled.

"Did we have sex last night?" I asked. He looked down and then up with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said. That was the first time we had sex and I can't even remember it. Great. I got out of bed and looked around the room, finding my bodysuit. I slipped it on as Vic gathered his clothing. He looked at me and burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Go look in a mirror." I ran out of the room and into a bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gasped. My makeup was smeared all over my face. I splashed my face with water and rubbed it with a towel until my skin was raw. I looked in the mirror and all that was left was raccoon eyes. Whatever, I can live with it. I walked downstairs with Vic and we went to his car. We drove back to campus in awkward silence and he walked me to my room.

"Well, from what I can remember, last night was fun." I said.

"Yeah." He said with a smile. We kissed and then he went back to the elevator. I walked into the room and felt my phone vibrate. I looked to see it was a text from Vic.

Vic<3~ Hey, you know that thing we did last night? We should do it again sometime....but when we can actually remember ;)

******************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)