Game Over... Unless

Eren's pov:

A thud followed by a grunt wakes me from my restful sleep. I jerk up when the brief silence gets filled with loud curses. Levi is lying naked, on the wood floors, with a scowl and an aura of imminent death around him. Maybe I should just go back to sleep...

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It," he mumbles through gritted teeth.

I'm only half paying attention, my gaze transfixed on the liquid slowly sliding down his thighs. Now I understand his reluctance to clean me up the time before.

"Stop staring and help me up, brat!" he yells.

He already isn't a morning person, so this was just going to make him even grumpier. Even though he acts like a grumpy old man, he's my grumpy old man so I guess I'll deal with it. I throw the covers off my bare body and scoop him up bridal-style.

He must be in a lot of pain because he'd normally demand that I put him down. I carry him into the upstairs bathroom and turn on the freezing water. It doesn't matter how... I'm just glad that these houses having running water.

His thin, but muscular arms cling to me while I try to bathe him to the best of my ability.

"Love, I can't wash you like this. Can you brace your hands on the wall?"

He nods slightly and I place him down, waiting until he braces both hands on the wall. Icy water falls over his back and my chest while I clean him off. I take special care to clean him out, trying not to hurt his already sore ass.

The only shampoo I could find was a tear-free kid shampoo that smelled like apples. So I start massaging it into his hair, brushing my nails over his scalp with each run of my fingers through the ebony strands. He leans back into me while I wash out the bubbly, fruit-scented soap.

"You smell good enough to eat," I whisper in his ear, earning a shiver from him.

The mark on his shoulder is shallow and barely noticeable, but I still feel guilt eat at me. I've hurt him so much and he still doesn't see me as a monster. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I lay gentle kisses over the wound I caused.

He places a hand on my head and runs it through my wet hair while I continue to kiss the bruised flesh. He turns around in my grip and wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay, Eren. It doesn't even hurt, though you could've been gentler last night."

I raise an eyebrow and lift his chin, putting us nose to nose and whisper, "You weren't telling me to be gentle last night. In fact, you begged me to fuck you if I remember correctly."

His eyes turn into a glare and his cheeks flush a bright cherry red color. A pale hand grips my neck in a vise grip, holding me in place but not cutting off my airflow.

"If you don't shut up, you'll be the one begging me to fuck you." His low, seductive voice sends shivers through my body that have nothing to do with the cold water.

A surge of confidence goes through me, making me smirk and squeeze his sensitive hips tightly. A surprised moan leaves his parted lips and he blushes again, turning to face away from me so I can't see his face.

"Is that so—" I'm interrupted by a series of loud knocks on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up and stop fucking in the shower!"

We both groan and hurry out of the shower, toweling off and changing quickly. I'm suddenly very glad that I grabbed our clothes before we got in the shower. Levi hides behind me when we go downstairs and greet a smirking ginger.