Part 54. The Soup

A:N sorry for the 3 day delay. It's not really that long, but some of you *cough cough. You know who you are* were nagging me and complaining that I havent I it in a while. I'm starting another imagine book aswell. That one is for the F1 drivers. If you cpuldnread that or aharenit to anyone who watched f1 that would be great. As always, suggestions are open. No one has suggested anything and I feel like the book is sying idd. Pls send any ideas :)

he place was dim lit. The curtains were drawn, but some light slipped in.

I make my way in as silently as possible. I pass into the kitchen and then I see a door. Its closed. I'd assume that is his room. I open the door a crack and see him laying asleep in his bed. He doesn't look good at all. He has a pile of tissues about to overflow in his garbage can, and a few laying on his bed. He is tucked in under a million blankets and he just looks sick in general. I slip the door shut. He needs his rest.

I walk back to the kitchen and open the fridge. Nothings really in there. Theres a container of red jello, a few bottles of beer, a small bag of apples and a select handful of vegetables. I sigh. No wonder hes not recuperating nicely. He has nothing to eat! I grab the veggies from the fridge and silently grab a pot from the cupboard. I fill the pot as silently as I can, and put some of the veggies into the pot. I reach into my purse and pull out a small plastic container I always keep in it. I grab a pinch of the secret stuff inside and sprinkle it in. I grab chicken stock from the cupboard and put that in too.

I head over to his room again. Some of the blankets have fallen off him. I sneak in and grab them I gently cover him back up. He looks so peaceful. I plant a small kiss on his forehead, and head out again.

The soup is almost ready. I make this all the time when my family is sick. They always feel way better soon after. I hope this does the same for Thomas. I take off the lid to the pot. It's almost done. A few more minutes and then I'll let it cool.

I felt hands grab onto my waist from behind me. I jump. I turn around. Thomas. He obviously just woke up. His hair is all messed up and he has black circles under his eyes. His nose is red and clearly stuffed.

"Hi love. Why are you here?" He groaned His voice is ruff and deep.

"My goodness. You scared me! I came to check on you. You didnt come pick me up this morning, so I asked Anne-Marie to come get me. She brought me here." I explain.

"How'd you get it?" He asks. He sounds concerend.

I lift my hand. Dangling the key Anne-Marie stole from Aaron for me off of my index finger. I smirk. He grabs the key, and pulls me into him he kisses my cheek. He releases his grip on me and laughs a little.