Part 4. Back Home

I cant believe it.
Thomas Brodie-Sangster just kissed my hand like I was a princess.
The clock chimes its final ring, and Thomas backs away.
It's now Sunday morning. I'm sure he has some acting gig to get on monday.
I hop in my car and head back to Oxford.
Seeing as it's a 3 hour drive, it seemed to pass quickly.
I got home around 3:15. My roommate Ava was asleep.
Of all the stories you hear about roommates, ours is definetly the best.
We went to elementary school together. We werent too close, but in the 8th grade, we became closer than ever. Every Wednesday, we would go to each other's houses. This quicky became a tradition and we would carry this tradition through out high school. Unfortunately, we went to different high schools, but still met every Wednesday after class. We had our whole future planned out since the 8th grade. We were going to graduate high school, then study at University of Toronto, then we would move to Oxford England to study. I wanted to study law, and she wanted to study for a medical degree. And here we are. 9 years later. We graduated high school, took extra courses and whatnot, got our undergrad at U of T in only 3 years, and we are now here in Oxford. I could never have asked for a better friend to live my life with. Neither of us wanted to live on campus, so we rent an apartment a few kilometers away. We were initially looking at 2 apartments. Same price, same square footage. One was a kilometer closer to Oxford, and the other came with a piano, record player and a handfull of records. She wanted the closer one. But I persuaded her to get the one with the piano. I lay my purse down beside the piano, and take off my coat.
She lay so peacefully in her bed. I smile as I remember all the fun we used to have. We were teenagers when Nanny McPhee came out. Neither of us wanted to watch it, Avas younger brother did. Ava was going to take him, and asked me to come keep her company. Ironically enough, we ended up liking the move more than her brother. Not cause of the plot. But because of the charachter Simon. Played by Thomas Brodie-Sangster. It was that day our fan crush began. I wanted to wake her up and tell her all about it, but I decided not to. I got into my PJs and went to bed.
I lay there. Looking at my Beatles poster. Like I do every night. Ava didn't want the record player, so I have it here, beside my bed. Majority of the records that were here were Beatles and other 50s music. It was like it was meant for me.
I soon fall asleep