Part 20. The Accident

We head outside, and into the London streets. I still can't believe this is my life.

Ava and I are still dying of laughter from inside the coffee shop, and I am so happy Ava in enjoying her time here.

We hop in our car and head back to our hotel, stopping at a doughnut shop on the way back. I picked up a box of a dozen doughnuts for Ava. She just sat there, eating. It was hilarious. 

We pull into the parking garage of the hotel, and we head inside.

"Mind if I just be a lazy butt and sit on the bed eating doughnuts and chill here for a while?"Ava asks
"Be my guest." I reply. "Mind if I go for a walk?" I ask.
"By all means. Go ahead". She replies.

I head out.
The sun is out
The birds are chirping
What a gorgeous day.
I walk down the street with the biggest smile on my face.
I continue to walk farther from the core of the city, and more towards the slightly more quaint outer rim.
At this point, I am walking mindlessly.  Just appreciating the beauty of the place I am in.
I am walking on a small quiet street. I go to cross. I havet seen a single car for 10 minuets. 
I start crossing the street.

BANG

Before I could even process what was happening, I found myself lying on the road.

The pain.
I couldnt move without feeling like there were knives stabbing me from all directions. So I didn't.  I lay there.

Through the haze that was my vision, I could see a car drive away.

Did that car just run me over?

After only a few moments,  I see a motorcycle come by.
I'm in the middle of the road. Whoever is on that motorbike is going to run me  over. I brace myself.

Nothing.

I hear footsteps.
I see the drivers feet come towards me.

"Y/N?" The man calls. It was Thomas "What happened here?" He asked.
I cant talk. I just moan in pain.

My vision just gets blurrier and blurrier.  Soon enough, all I can see is a blob of light. I manage to squeeze out a few words in spite of the pain.

"I'm.... fine. Ava.... go.... hotel."

The world went black.