Part 45. Cast (cont)

All heads turned to me.

"Y/N, heres the cast. Theres Aaron Johnson, Sam Bell, Anne-Marie Duff, Kristin Scott Thomas, and, the director, Sam Taylor-Wood." Thomas says, introducing me.

"Hi."I say meekly.

"What happened to your leg dear?" Anne-Marie asks.

"Oh I um, I fell off a tree branch and did some damage. "I lie. I don't need the whole cast knowing I was run over.

"You poor thing."Sam said.

They soon get right to shooting, and I stand off scene watching.

"You know, you can take a seat." One of the camera men says between takes.

"Oh, alright." I say. I take a seat in one of the chairs behind me. The one I sit in is away from the main group of chairs. I figured the casts chairs were the ones all close by, and I can sit here.

The cast soon takes a break, and one guy comes towards me. Aaron, I think. He plays John. 

"Well hello." He said.

"Uh, hi." I say awkwardly.

"You know who's chair your in?" Aaron asks, coming closer.

"Uh, I'm not sure. If it's yours I can move." I say. Somethings not right.

"No. You stay there princess."he says, looking me up and down. He licks his lips. "Thomas was right. You are one good looking lady."

I grab my crutches and stand up. I start walking towards Thomas. Aaron stands in the way.
"Dont leave now." He says. I feel his hands on my waist, about to pull me closer. Normally I would have fought back, but I was in no physical state to safely do so.

"Aaron?" I hear a voice. Thomas. Thank gosh. He seems to be behind me, walking towards Aaron. "Why don't you wait atleast 10 minutes before trying to hit on yet another girl. Give her a break. Shes been through alot lately." He says.
Aaron takes his hand off my waist and sighs. "She is beautiful. I envy you Thomas."he says glancing between us.
He walks away.

"Is he-"
"That's just Aaron. Hits on every pretty girl he sees." Thomas interrupts me. "Not that you're pretty. Well, you are, but not that I think you're pretty. Not like in that way." Thomas says, running the back of his neck.

"Its alright. You calling me pretty is the least of my concerns. Aaron is one of my major ones right about now." I say jokingy. 

"Dont worry. He'll stop soon. Hes been eyeing the director for some time. Wonder if theyll get together." Thomas says.  I shrug. Could to either way. 

The rest of the day passes relatively quickly. They are shooting the last scene for the day now. Julia Lennon is walking down the street, talking to one of John's friends on his bike. I'm sitting in Thomas's chair, and watching. 

"Oh dont go there." Anne-Marie said playing Julia.
"Why not?"the friend asks.
"You'll her slaughtered!" Anne-Marie said jokingly and laughed. She starts to cross the street, and then falls to the floor. I see a prop looking like a car bump into her moments before she falls . She lays there.  Still. The scene was when Julia Lennon gets run over and killed.
I didn't realize it, but there were tears of fear in my eyes.  My stomach churned, and I felt nauseous. Watchingf this brought me back to the time when I was run over. I feel sick. I fumble with my crutches as I get up, and try to head to the bathroom. Thomas notices and comes running over. He scoops me up and carrys me away from the scene. 

"Love I'm so sorry. I didnt even think..." thomas starts.

"Its okay. It's okay."I say wiping my tears. "It just hurts reliving that moment. " I say, still trembling in fear. I try to get up on my own. I lose my balance and fall at a wall. I scraped my arm on the rough stone wall, and it leaves a massive gash on my arm.

"AARON! SAM! COME HERE NOW!" Thomas screams. The two guys come running over.