Part 11. Outside

The curtains close.
I'm back stage again.
Could this day get any better?
Greg is still in awe of my piano abilities
"Like how is that even possible? How could you look up to me as a pianist? I should be looking to you!" Greg said
"Dammit Greg ur gonna make me cry. "
I say witha slight tear in my eye.
"I've always admired you. And you are now admiring me? HOW!"

I sat with the guys for hours. There was me, Greg, Harrison, Thomas and Mark. Tasha and the Avas were talking too.
Mark went home after not too long. Harrison too. Just me Greg and Thomas now.

"Well. Any other secret talents of yours?" Thomas asks
"None worth preforming on stage. That'll just lead to another performance..." I say.
"Well then. We cant not see these talents. Let's go outside.
So Greg, Thomas and I head out.
We all sit in the back of Greg's pick up truck.
We sit talking. These guys are awesome. I think I have some new best friends. Not that they replace the ones I have. But they are an expansion.

It's almost midnight again. We are still talking.
"So (Y/N), how did you find out about Winnet?" Greg asked.
"Wellll.... it's kind of a funny story...." I say as I rub the back of my neck.
The real reason I found the band was I was fan girling over Thomas Brodie-Sangster. But I cant admit that. Hes right here!
"So I was listening to some Beatles music one day and I was wondering what British band would be the modern day Beatles. So I'm doing my research and find you people. I loved the music, and learned Walk On on the piano and guitar just by listening to you all play." I say. The last part is true. I did learn it like that, but I found it because I was fangirling over Thomas. He doesnt need to know that though.
"No way." Greg says. "That's so cool! I never though someone would love my piano playing as much as she does!"
"Believe me... I didn't think it was either. " I say.
"Well. I'd love to hear you play it on piano, but we dont have a piano out here." Greg says.
"But you do have a guitar" Thomas chimes in. He hops out of the back of the pick up truck and opens the passenger door. He pulls out a gorgeous guitar.

(A/N): this whole sequence about Winnet is all based on truth. I did find them as I was fangirling, and I did learn Walk On on both the piano and guitar.
As always, any ideas are welcome. I'd love to hear from you guys.