Part 46. The Blood

"What happened?" Aaron asks.
"Is she alright?" Sam asks. 

"I dont know! She stood up and scratched her arm on the wall, and now  here we are!" Thomas says panicked.

"I'm fine. I'm... fine."I say. The pain in my arm is making my head spin.
Aaron runs over to me and scoops me up. He takes me out to the trailers they have for the cast. Whips open the door and takes me in. He lays me on a couch and starts rifling through a box of medical supplies. He grabs a roll of gause and wraps my arm in it.

"Is that tight?" He asks. I nod vigorously.
He pulls it a tad more, and ties it off. 

"There you go. I'm going to keep a close watch on you for the rest of the day. Make sure that doesn't bleed all the way through. If it starts to, I'll fix it up for you. Alright?" Aaron said

What just happened. He went from hitting on me and being a complete perv to stopping me from dying of blood loss without any romance.

"Y/N?"

"Uh hun. Thanks." I say. I wrap my arms around Aaron's neck and hug him "thanks." I say more softly. He hugs me back. Something about his strong arms around my waist felt comforting.  I felt like I was protected. I just stayed there. I slipped off the counter I was on, and stood with Aaron holding me for support. I lay my head on his shoulder. For a brief moment, I felt this sense of relief. Like I was safe at last.

The door slams open.

"Y/N are you okay?" Someone asks. Its Thomas. He sees us hugging "what? Whats going on?"

"Thomas-" I start, but before I could finish, he stormed out of the room. I grab my crutches and chase after him. I was a quarter of his speed, and I only caught him because he stormed into his trailer and stopped there.

"Thomas? I'm sorry. It's not what it looks like."I say.

"Well, it looks like Mr. Hot-Guy-Aaron hits on you. First your disgusted, but then like it. And then you get hurt and he fixes you up. Now you're in love."

"Gosh no! He just helped me. I replayed the favour by giving him a hug. So what? Sure his hug was sturdy and securing, but I dont LOVE him!" I retort.

"Y/N I need to talk to you. I feel like the Han Solo. Hes chasing after Leia thinking she likes Luke, but hes her brother. I met you only a few weeks ago, but you've saved me. Okay? I was in a bad place. I was depressed. My mental health was non existant. It was awful. But then I find you and you change everything. You have this happy  outlook on everything  and you liked me without knowing who I was.  That saved me. It meant so much to me being able to repay you. Then I saw Aaron and... uugh.. but I need to tell you something and.. well I know you dont feel the same way, but ugh." He says.
" I love you. "

"I know." I reply.