Part 51. The Make Up

I wake up. Only now did I realize no one in the cast invited me or was gonna drive me to the set. Well. Nothing better to do than go for a walk. I get ready. I slip into the shirt Ava got me when we were 13. I still have it. I also slip on the jean shorts ava left here. I head to the front door. As I open it I see Thomas and his car in the driveway.

"Thought you could steal a kiss and never see me again?" Thomas said sarcastically. He shifted his weight forward so he was no longer leaning on the car. He walked towards me.

"First off I didnt steal the kiss. You threw it at me. Second. I would hate it if the kiss had been then end of me seeing you." I said mockingly.

"Glad to have you back." Thomas says as he stands beside me.

I wrap my arms around his neck. He is slightly taller so I have to reach to be able to wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my dainty waist. And hugs me back. He kisses my forehead gently. I can feel his chest rising and falling as he breathes. I could stay here forever.

Thomas takes his arms back and passes me my crutches.

"Well, lets get going. You're going to be late." Thomas says.

"What do you mean I'm going to be late? You're part of the cast. Not me." I say, confused.

"Uh hun. Let's go." Thomas says.

Soon, we get to the set and Thomas helps me into a trailer. The director Sam is in there. "Y/N thank gosh you're here. I was begining to think you werent going to come. Remember how I said we would be needing some help here and there, well theres a scene and we need a blonde somewhere in the crowd. Come on. These ladies will put on your makeup." She says as she rushes towards a group of ladies.

'What's happening?' I mouth to Thomas.

He winks back and smiles.

'Was this you? Did you do this?' I mouth again.

He smiles even more.

I rush behind that kady as fast as my crutches can carry me.

I sit in a chair and have women tugging at my hair and powdering my face with makeup for a while. Soon they stop, and guide me into a costume room. They pull out a dress. Its gorgeous. I had a dress like that on in one of my dreams. It was white, and had a square neck line. It was a sleeveless dress and had a pleated skirt. It was stunning. I slip into the dress and sneeze. The makeup on my face was making me sneeze a lot.

"Close your eyes, hold your breath."a lady said as she walked up behind me. I did.

I heard and felt hairspray hit my face.

"Thatll keep the makeup on" she said.

They whiz me out onto set. Aaron, Sam Bell and some of the other teenage castmate look at me. Jaws dropped.

I turn around and see a full length mirror behind me. I look at myself. I go look at muself. I look gorgeous. The dress fits perfectly. My hair is styled in the 50s curls like they were at the party. Frankly, the dress was simmilar too.

Thomas comes out of the other trailer in the same white suit I saw him in the first time we met. He looks at me and blushes. I fake curtsey. I would normally fully curtsey but I cant really bend my knee to much. Thomas slightly bows and comes running towards me.

He hugs me and lifts me into the air, twirling me. I giggle slightly and Thomas puts me down on the floor again. He kissed my forehead. I blush.

"Well let's get started shall we?" Sam the director asks.