Part 29. Check Up

The doctors hook me up to some machines, and run some tests. They take off the bandage I had wound around my wrist and looked at it.

"Its basically healed, but I want to wait some more before we get you to use crutches and put your whole body weight on your wrists." There doctor said.

"Makes sense." I reply

The doctor then proceeds to look at my knee. 

"These past 48 hours seem to have done alot. We can increase the mobility range slightly.  Now you will be able to move your knee at a slight angle. Barely anything, but it will feel like a world of a difference compared to yesterday." The doctor says.

"Amazing!" I say.

"Who will you be staying with for the next day or two?" The doctor asks.

"That would be Thomas."I said.

"Good. I can tell your friend needs a break." The doctor says. "So Thomas,  I presume your home is wheelchair accessible?"

"Yes sir. That it is." Thomas replies. I almost forgot he was  here.

"Great. This new mobility comes with a risk. I need her to have people within meters of her at all times so if she needs help she can get it. Moving her knee will bring pain. Y/N, I'm telling you this now. It will hurt. So I am sending you with these pills.  They have a risk of dangerous side effect, so I need someone close by. Especially when shes sleeping. Okay?"

"Uh, sure." Thomas and I say at the same time.

"Great.  Take good care of her. She needs it. Bring her back in a day or two. We should be able to move her to crutches then." The doctor says as he leaves the room.

"Well. Come on now. You are now my guest, and I intend to treat you that way regardless of your physical condition." Thomas says.

"Wow. Well then. What shall we do?" I say.

Thomas scoops me up bridal style again, and places me in the wheelchair.

"Well, first I think we need to go to the core of London, sight see, and get some icecream." Thomas says, as he pushes me out of the hospital, to the car. This wasn't his motor bike, our car or Greg's truck.  I'd assume it's his mother's or sisters. I opened the passenger seat and hopped in.

"Off we go!" I reply.