Part 38.

"Woah. I get it. You have a super hot girlfriend. But man. Get a room." Aaron said as he walked by.

Thomas pulls away.

"Really Aaron?" Thomas says. Aaron laughs.

"Its fine. The right moment will come." I say, as I place my hand on Thomas's cheek and turn his head back towards me. I smile meekly.

"You're right. Let's get going." Thomas says. He helps me hobble to the car.

"I'm sorry." Thomas says as he places his hands firmly on the steering wheel at 10 and 2.

"For what?" I say.

"All this. I just bumped into you, and should have treated you like a friend. You were just so beautiful that night, but every time were about to kiss something happens and stops us. Maybe it wasnt meant to be." He said.

"Why dont we try one more time..." I say. We both lean in.

*bang bang bang.*

We turn out heads to see Aaron banging on the window.

"GET A ROOM" he yells through the glass.

"I knew it. Wasnt meant to be. I'm sorry Y/N. You seem like a great person I just cant do this to you. To us. I'm sorry." Thomas said.

We drove to my aunts place in silence. Awkward silence.

He pulls into the driveway and pops the trunk. He doesnt get out like he normally does. I hobble to the back and grab my crutches. I see Thomas smashing his head into the top of the steering wheel. I cringe. I close the trunk and head inside.

I take off my purse and find a slip of paper in it. It's a note.

Y/N, I'm sorry.
I got in the way of you and Aaron. You clearly love eachother and the last thing I would ever want to do is get in the way of my friends relationship especially if its with another friend.
Forget I mentioned anything of loving you. I still do, but I dont want to interfere.
-your friend Thomas.

I drop the note and hobble with my crutched to the driveway.  Thomas has already pulled out and his heading down the street. I feel tears rolling down my cheek. 

I head back inside, and grab my phone from my purse. Attached to the phone was another note. This one wasnt from Thomas.

Capl me if you need anything. Stay safe.
-Aaron

At the bottom of the note was his number.

I text him.

Y/N:Aaron. I messed up big time.

Aaron:what happened?

Thomas thinks hes in the way of us being in a relationship and now hes giving me the silent treatment.

Oh no.

He drove me home and instead of helping me to the trunk to get my crutches like he normally does, he just sat in the front seat banging his head against the steering wheel.

You need to talk to him.

I sent him a text before I texted you. He still hasnt replied.

Ok. I'll drive you to the set tomorrow. Okay? Then you can talk to him face to face.

Thanks Aaron. And just wanna be clear.  There is no relationship going on between is. Right?

Nope. You're just a good looking female friend of mine. I treat you like I treat my guys.

Cool. Thanks for driving me tomorrow.

I turn off my phone, slip into my pajamas and fall asleep.